DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Extension Cable (95CM-Length)
  • 5 star 10 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskullzao on 10/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- 95cm-length is very good to use with all cables. - I bought a small mini-usb cable (15cm) for use with my galaxy s3 and together with this externsion cable its works perfectly. - similar to apple design products, all white with some details. - works fine whe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanuelcchaves on 06/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Muito bom, não fica folgado na conexão macho e muito menos na parte fêmea. O cabo é robusto, conectores firmes e com aparência inicial de não serem frágeis e muito menos de sofrerem quebra no cabo junto ao conector. Apresenta&#... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRyubr on 04/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- nice build quality, works to charge my smartphone without any noticeable loss of power for this use; - Looks is nice, but maybe damands you need a better care for cleanliness ; Cons:- did not work on an samsung external HD, the length doesnt provides the nec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMindflash on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nicely built Light weight Glossy material Beautiful Matches modern gadgets Cons:Cable might be flimsy for your needs White color gets dirty Might not be of enough length OtherThoughts:This is a great product, it is so simple you don't need much comments about.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydontomaz on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Easily extend the normally short charger/data cable that comes with iPhone/Ipad/Ipod - Good value for the money - Same style as the original cable, looks good when attached together. Cons:- Cable is a little bit stiffer than the original, but does not affect the functio... Read more

1 0
  • posted byphilippemarich on 02/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Not much to say about this product. It extends the usb. It is just usefull. if you have 1m to short to put a usb drive on a table. The quality is ok. it could be better but for this price it is very nice. Cons:None, it is the as long as mentiont. 95 cm. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymbhansen on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice white USB extender cable. Fine for getting that extra length on your USB device. Cons:Nothing, could might have found a cheaper one. But the quality feels a little better. OtherThoughts:Have the "right" white color like other of Apple products. I´m u... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygbavli on 12/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's perfect guys.. Just what you need to extend to distance . Weather its in the train, at your house, in your car, the extension pack is great for My iPhone. What's really made me happy is that the iPhone except it and doesnt make the annoying massage that u... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydesng on 11/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- This is an awesome product. - Greater to use to extend your USB ports. Cons:- Rather to expensive for an extensive USB cable compared to others, which is price below $2. - Other than price, I doubt there is anything that is not good about this product. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykralizec on 10/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's easy and beautiful, I'm using it attached to an Apple cable to charge my iPhone next to my bed in a Dock. It has the classic Apple style so it bonds really well with all my iStuff Cons:Build quality could be a little bit better, the cable itself is good,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections