DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Extension Cable (95CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskullzao on 10/26/2013

- 95cm-length is very good to use with all cables. - I bought a small mini-usb cable (15cm) for use with my galaxy s3 and together with this externsion cable its works perfectly. - similar to apple design products, all white with some details. - works fine when I charging my ipad 3 with standard apple ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynonothebean on 10/24/2013

It's the second one I bought, it does what it's supposed to do, very useful to charge my phone/iPad and use it at the same time when i'm laying in my bed! It seems well built, pretty solid. None so far (I didn't have any with the first one I bought last year, it still works perfectly) What else to say,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythegianny on 09/23/2013

The cable is just awesome! It fits nicely with some genuine apple stuff. Although the cable is just a bit thicker and a bit more firm than the original apple cables it's still a nice match! It actually carries power very well. I was able to power my full sized aluminum apple keyboard. (The one with two ... Read more

USB 2.0 Extension Cable (95CM-Length) USB 2.0 Extension Cable (95CM-Length)

0 0 0

• posted byBristowe on 09/06/2013

White matches your various Apple accessories. Really really cheap compared to most local stores around my area. Extends the reach of any USB cable could be built a little better, the cable itself is a bit stiff and the plastic ends don't quite match the white of genuine Apple products. Female end of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymanuelcchaves on 06/16/2013

Muito bom, não fica folgado na conexão macho e muito menos na parte fêmea. O cabo é robusto, conectores firmes e com aparência inicial de não serem frágeis e muito menos de sofrerem quebra no cabo junto ao conector. Apresentação exemplar e esteticamente muito ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRyubr on 04/07/2013

- nice build quality, works to charge my smartphone without any noticeable loss of power for this use; - Looks is nice, but maybe damands you need a better care for cleanliness ; - did not work on an samsung external HD, the length doesnt provides the necessary power ; - its white and its nice, but becames ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMindflash on 03/07/2013

Nicely built Light weight Glossy material Beautiful Matches modern gadgets Cable might be flimsy for your needs White color gets dirty Might not be of enough length This is a great product, it is so simple you don't need much comments about. I recently gave it away because my father needed to extend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydontomaz on 02/06/2013

- Easily extend the normally short charger/data cable that comes with iPhone/Ipad/Ipod - Good value for the money - Same style as the original cable, looks good when attached together. - Cable is a little bit stiffer than the original, but does not affect the function in any way. - As an alternative,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byphilippemarich on 02/04/2013

Not much to say about this product. It extends the usb. It is just usefull. if you have 1m to short to put a usb drive on a table. The quality is ok. it could be better but for this price it is very nice. None, it is the as long as mentiont. 95 cm. Do not expect wonders of this product. It is just a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymbhansen on 01/31/2013

Nice white USB extender cable. Fine for getting that extra length on your USB device. Nothing, could might have found a cheaper one. But the quality feels a little better. Have the "right" white color like other of Apple products. I´m using it with: http://club.dx.com/reviews/text/1771... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections