DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Super Mario Hat/Cap Doll Cushion (Red)
  • 5 star 11 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by RomuloMJr on 02/20/2013

Pros: Its a nice hat, soft and well fineshed Mario hat. Could be used to cosplay mario Cons: It not fixed well in my head, i think its because the size and the softness. It could use an elastic or something to grap the head better. If your head is small, you'll have to hold to not fall if you move a little fast. OtherThoughts: Its larger than i... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Marcutyo on 02/20/2013

Pros: It is epic. It seems like an official Nintendo product (the label's got original Super Mario logo). It is really soft and comfortable. The "M" is like the original of Super Mario and the shape is the same of Mario's hat, too. Also, it's a cushion... I sleep every night with it! Cons: The inside of the hat is "full" of... Read more

0 0
  • posted by seretei on 02/06/2013

Pros: - Very cheap for taht kind of stuff - Very sweet and soft - Not heavy at all - Comfortable (I kept it on my head during several hours and forgot I had it on my head) - Nice quality (the front part can change position but he might be advantage ) Cons: - Hat must well placed on your head, otherwise it might fall (Do not hesitate to push it... Read more

0 0
  • posted by marmotilla83 on 07/02/2012

Pros: It's a fantastic Licensed original cushion cap for costume parties or Mario Bros collectors. In my opinion, it's a good quality, softy and bright red, and buying it worth it. It looks nice in your head! It's really funny! Also the price is cheaper than other shops like ebay so it's a bargain! It's fantastic for Mario fans! You can wear it... Read more

0 0
  • posted by dasanjos on 05/29/2011

Pros: If you want a simple yet amazing costume for cosplay, Halloween, or any costume party, this is it! Just wear this hat and you look amazing, get instant recognition, and when you are tired of being a Pop Culture, just remove the hat and you are back to normal. Cons: A little bit too big and fluffy, so it might be falling from your head if... Read more

0 0
  • posted by kfcdx on 12/14/2010

Pros: This hat is so cool, fluffy, funny and just freaking awesome! It is quite big but fits my head well. Of course if the weather is windy then the hat won't hold. I would need to sew some kind of tying strings. Other than that, the felt material, the cushioning and most importantly the M (and also L) feels and looks excellent! Cons: As menti... Read more

0 0
  • posted by gmail92 on 12/13/2010

Pros: -very cheap since shipping is free -fast delivery, took less than 2 weeks to decieve it after status changed to deliver - good quality -came with tags attached - great for gifts - its a super mario cap, what else do i have to say??! Cons: - nothing really - i was happy with the product except that its awkward on your head, the fit is too... Read more

0 0
  • posted by mionisation on 03/29/2010

Pros: Frankly, I don't know what to write. It's really obvious what's so damn epic about this hat. But I know that you and I know that we're both bored to death so I'll write one or two things. + It's a mario hat. Yeah, that's enough of a pro. personally, I have looked nearly everywhere for such a hat, but in ebay they were too expensive. + thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Kyokahn on 03/24/2010

Pros: Licensed original product ( a must buy for mario or nintendo fans) Big enough and soft, doubles as a cushion or small pillow. Wearable (this is specially great if you take it to your workplace, they all wanted one...) Cons: A little too big for an average head, so it´s hard to wear. OtherThoughts: Very funny as an stress reliever at... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Sylphien on 03/10/2010

Pros: It's very soft. It could be use as a pillow or a decorative item. You can add this to your SUPER MARIO BROS collection. It's very funny for parties or that gaming sessions with friends. I'm gonna go to a videogames and comic convention this weekend and I think this is going to be a complete blast. Cons: A bit large if you're thinking of u... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections