Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymai256 on 02/06/2014

Es muy bonito, los materiales parecen buenos. Ha sido para un regalo. Otro para la colección de super mario Seguiré comprando más muñecos para la colección de supermario El tiempo de espera, casi un mes, para que llegue a casa, pero no importa el resultado es bueno. Es muy bonito, los materiales parecen buenos. Ha sido para ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEddybrazil on 06/13/2013

Cute, well made, colors fit well with the product... everything is as advertised. A nice addition to any home! None that I can think! Except that maybe some will consider it a little expensive compared to other dx toys like this, but if you compare it with how much this would cost in your own country you will realize that it is not expensive. It is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRodrigodigow on 03/19/2013

No defects. No problems with seams. Good size and good color rendering. / Sem defeitos. Sem problemas com costuras. Bom tamanho e bom acabamento de cores. None, really. I am very satisfied with it. / Realmente nenhum. Estou muito satisfeito com ele. Always been a fan of the brothers Mario and Luigi, and every time I make a small purchase on the site ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycfarl on 11/24/2011

I bought this doll for my son for almost a year ago. - Made of durable material, very beautiful. - It is not small. - Is not expensive! - A great gift to those who lived through the era of the Mario games. None, really. I am very satisfied with it. It exceeded my expectations. Everyone asks me where I bought this character, because they also want one.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfelipebbq on 07/19/2011

Looks exactly like the turtle Koopa from the Mario Bros games and the quality is very good, considering the price you are paying for the product. The material and the design are very good. Very beautiful doll toy. I have really nothing to say against this Koopa Doll toy. I gave it to my girlfriend and she loved, she is not a huge fan of the Mario Bros ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRainbowRimbaud on 02/06/2010

Its a beautiful plush of the evil turtle after Nintendo games. It is large. The colors are beautiful. it is very similar to the original Green Turle. No defects. No problems with seams. Nothing to say. There are no defects to report. The seams have no problems. The shell is made of imitation leather, giving it a very nice contrast with the rest of the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections