DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mario Figure Doll Toy - Yoshi (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 90 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBenetti93 on 05/01/2014

Really cute, just like the picture, I waited almost 1 month and 2 weeks, I came in a perfect state, If you live in Brazil, be sure that it will arrive after a month but also in a really good state! Unfortunely we cannot choose the collor, I have so much red yoshis! I love they but I want other collors too. My first one was red, but I also have a green ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPotitet on 04/13/2014

* This doll looks very similar to the original Yoshi, it is an excellently shaped doll with great materials. * It is very cheap, yet smooth, soft and cute! * The size is nice (but it could also have been bigger). * This dolls makes a nice addition to my collection! * It would be nice to be able to choose the colour when ordering the doll. * I like this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroxaskh2fm on 01/09/2014

Cute, Beautiful. Good Size. Not allergic. You can give this to any children. Even with just one year old! Lot of colors that you can get, so it's possible to get a yoshi that you don't like, so, only buy this is if you like all colors or if you understand the risk. If you like Yoshi, this is a "MUST" item. Good price. The green is a classic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCauetg on 01/04/2014

Perfeito. É muito bem feito, muito bem costurado e tem um ótimo tamanho (médio para pequeno). O preço é imbatível! Não é possível escolher a cor. Isso realmente é um obstáculo para que eu compre muitos outros. Chegaram mais três! Infelizmente, todos da mesma cor (verde), a mesma, inclusive,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndw8et8lewl5 on 12/18/2013

It's very soft and cute, good quality with the original tag & nice price and more big than I imagined. (I got the green one) You can't choose any color when you buy it and you need to have alot of lucky to get any other colour then green. And maybe transport time is too slow but isn't Yoshi's fault. All great unless I bought it for 3$ and now i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfgilberto on 12/10/2013

Bonito. Muito bem acabado. O verde é o mais legal. Bom preço. É extremamente semelhante ao personagem do jogo, o que nos faz lembrar de momentos nostálgicos. O contra é não poder escolher a cor de entrega, mas felizmente na minha compra vieram apenas o verde, que era o que me interessava. Não da pra ter certeza com ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJesskLC on 12/01/2013

It is very beautiful and very detailed (like the game). It was very well sewn and embroidered. It is soft and perfect for this. You can not choose the color you want to buy. Has no option allergy. In general I have not found many negatives sides. Could be larger and have available in more colors. It would be nice to be able to choose the color at the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaclince on 11/01/2013

Nicely done, really soft, good price and a good size, not too big neither too small. I wish i could choose the color because there are several and i didn't want the pink (i don't like this color). I got the red one when I had liked to have the blue or the black but I am happy any way. I recommend it if you are a Mario fan or an stuffed toy fan because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeLPaquenio on 09/27/2013

Its a very nice toy, actually it is bigger than I thought. And also the quality is good, it looks like the real yoshi because have a lot of details. Only thing would be that you cant choose the color you want, I would like to have one for each color but I cant. I like the yellow one and the blue one. My kid loves it and he wants another one from a different ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKlimaKiller on 09/16/2013

i love it! it became my favourite stuffed animal besides my bed. looks great, feels nice and doesnt smell strange. quality is very good, there were no damages due to shipping or something else. no real complaints so far, except maybe that you cant choose a color. still i would guess that every color looks fantastic and cute well none its a stuffed animal ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections