DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mario Figure Doll Toy - Yoshi (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 79 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPotitet on 04/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* This doll looks very similar to the original Yoshi, it is an excellently shaped doll with great materials. * It is very cheap, yet smooth, soft and cute! * The size is nice (but it could also have been bigger). * This dolls makes a nice addition to my collec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJesskLC on 12/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very beautiful and very detailed (like the game). It was very well sewn and embroidered. It is soft and perfect for this. Cons:You can not choose the color you want to buy. Has no option allergy. In general I have not found many negatives sides. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeLPaquenio on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its a very nice toy, actually it is bigger than I thought. And also the quality is good, it looks like the real yoshi because have a lot of details. Cons:Only thing would be that you cant choose the color you want, I would like to have one for each color but I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPoleia on 08/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It really looks like the original Yoshi, it's very smooth and it's bigger than I thought. Mine is green colored. it's size is ideal. Finally, I add a new friend to my collection Cons:It would be great you can choose the color you like. However, I recived my favorite col... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedrinhokastor on 06/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its perfect for nintendo/mario fans and nerds/geeks. Its cute, and looks great anywhere. Cons:You dont know the colors you are going to receive, so usually (if you want want especific color), you're going to buy more than 1. OtherThoughts:If a person buys more... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJesskLC on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very beautiful and very detailed (like the game). It was very well sewn and embroidered. It is soft and perfect for this. Cons:You can not choose the color you want to buy. Has no option allergy. In general I have not found many negatives sides. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrowerbr on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice construction, the toy is very cute and made with quality material. The model is very nice worked on, without errors on manufacturing process. Very nice gift for girlfriend or to sisters! They will love it! Cons:There could be a way to choose the colo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzarampangas1 on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product came to me a lot before schedule, is exactly like in the photo, is a soft plush and adorable, my daughter is delighted, the only downside I see is it's a little small do not you have any idea of the 15 cm. until you have it in hand ... but everything else pe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanfrowar on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good build quality, really cute toy. Here in Brazil it would cost at least three times this price. It is a very nice gift for any Mario fan. I have it for almost a month and it hasn't changed a thing. Better than expected! Cons:Except that I wanted the green one an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylugaluz on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:My shipment brought me the red one! It is really well made, soft and stuffed, its exccellent for kids and babies too. I Love Yoshi Excellent doll, fun and good quality. Its definetlly waht i expected taking into acount the reviews on the site It doesnt have th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections