DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Phone and Game Consoles Disassembly Tool (8-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 75 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 63 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 9 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/22/2014

Good quality tools Can disassemble a LOT of devices using just these Very compact, easy to carry around Openend a lot of different phones using just these (old candy bar models, recent smartphones...) Use the plastic tools wisely, if you try to pry something that shouldn't be, you might bend or damage their tips These tools have seen years of use in ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byrobrada on 12/26/2013

it is cheap. very cheap. so cheap that i can charge it to customer in each repair . plastic tools should be considered as single use items. if u plan to use those tools more than once you will complain about how soft plastic is they are made of and that it should be better, but it is better just to buy few of those set, and be prepared when plastic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheguardian03 on 11/21/2013

Good price, some different tools privides more possibilities than other kits in the market. Plastic quality of the two green tools are not so good, will break if you use them hardly, should use them carefully. The screwdrivers are not bad, quality is poor but since you will probably not need to use them strongly they are good. The colors of the tools ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNcruz14 on 11/16/2013

They are very usefull... used it for repearing my phone a few months ago... they worked just perfect. And after that I steel use tham... For those wealing to open their computer hard drive, here is the tool for it Other than not knowing what is the two blue plastics tools for I don't see any other cons!!! They really are small and you can store it anywere ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybacklash187 on 11/12/2013

I bought these items to repair mobile phone screens. The heads of the screwdrivers are hardened steel and last a long time in comparison to the cheap ones supplied with replacement screens. The plastic pry tools are very soft material, and do not last that long. The sharp plastic ends have a tendancy to break off. A bag or container to hold the items ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byaj2001 on 11/02/2013

Good priced item, well worth it if you will open a small device. The case openers are magic as you wont scratch the phone and the small screw drivers do the job well. The small screw drivers are ok as well see cons. one of the case opener I recieved was not in good shape, as I wont use it that much I am ok with that. The screw drivers are tiny so its ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymanubermu on 08/28/2013

Easy to use. Cheap and good quality. The proffesional phone and game consoles disassembly tool is very useful fot he iPhone 4S and 4. At the end of the day for that price you can not ask very good quality, but meets the requirements described. It has served me for what I wanted and that's it, I'm happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySole10g on 08/26/2013

T5 and T6 screwdriver with 6 spikes and magnetic property. I used it for open my HTC Incredible and worked good. All you need for do it. Bad plastic quality in the unmount bars. I opened up just a phone devices and the plastic is starting to lose its touch. Looks like it just could be used a few times. This is a good set if you are not a pro. I suppose ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythiagospeed on 08/26/2013

Very cheap, useful disassembly kit for your cellphones,the're made at the right size, can disassemble almost any cellphone The green pieces are good, but are not suitable for laptops in general, because laptop lids thougness bends it tips. Should have come in a small case, even if for a extra price Handy, simple and very good for working. I assume not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraffy1688 on 08/15/2013

Very useful when you are wanting to start a repairing service, great tools to start off with, it does the job. Perfect when repairing apple products you have all the tools you need. Quality is decent considering the price. plastic tools made of ok material, would be better if it was a bit stronger. Opened up a new apple devices and the plastic is starting ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections