DX » Community » Reviews » Festoon 31mm 6W 500lm 12-SMD 5630 LED White Car Reading Light / Roof Lamp / Dome Bulb (12V / 2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Good value estan bien Good LED-light
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9592498 on 08/31/2015

De momento encienden y dan bastante luz. Llevo poco tiempo con ellas asi que es lo unico que puedo decir.

Impression:estan bien;

0 0 0

• posted bybjorn1000 on 07/19/2015

Nothing to say, other than it works just fine. Be sure to measure good, before you choose witch one to buy! It is important to find the exact measure before you place your order - how long it should be.

Impression:Good LED-light;

0 0 0

• posted byDyverDwn on 08/08/2014

Pros: It is relatively inexpensive, I will have to review the long term usability at a later date. There are two in a package shipped stuck together to prevent damage. They are a paddle style platform so you can direct the bulb to the area you need the light a little better. Cons: the shipping a... Read more

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byGTWCh on 06/17/2014

Really bright, when I turn on the interior light in my car, I can now see what im doing. So much better than the factory light. Its bright but not dazzling so really good. The build quality is actually quite strong and withstood rough manhandling for install in tight spaces. Its slightly larger a... Read more

interior light interior light 2

1 0 2

DX Everywhere