DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Piece Silicon Case for Wii-mote Controller and Nunchuck Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPaoDuro on 03/06/2013

The 2-Piece Silicon Case for Wii-mote Controller and Nunchuck Blue is made of good quality material. Good protection for the wii remote and nunchuck. It is hard to put in the wii remote controller. And you will have to take it of in order to change the bateries. The 2-Piece Silicon Case for Wii-mote ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygaryo on 08/20/2009

if you need protectors for your controllers then these work quite well. they fit well and are snug. very nice to have different colors for the controllers. hopefully there will be more to follow. the only con is that shipping to me seems to take two to about 3 weeks to get to me. if you need protectors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrbadger on 07/01/2009

This is a really cheap cover for your wiimote and nunchuck. It does the job of keeping your gear clean and making it a little easier to grip. I like the colour. Helps you sort out who's wiimote and nunchuck belong to who Based on my experience with the other colours, they are pretty difficult to get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystefanj on 05/18/2009

Cheap cheap cheap- cool colors, no ordor, fits, inexpensive, comes with nunchuck cover ($6 or $7 in the local stores) A bit hard to get on. Gonna be a pain when it come to battery changing time. A bit slippery (maybe needs the protective powder cleaned off) Can't be beat for the price. I ordered a couple ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycalc1 on 04/07/2009

Great looking skins for cheap. Very very snug and tight to put on. Won't fall off that's for sure. Color looks good against the white. Much thinner than the original Nintendo version. None really might be a bit hassle to take off and on to replace the batteries. I have to write 500 characters. You can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysolarsun on 12/27/2008

This is well built and a lot cheaper then you can pick up at walmart or kmart or target. For the price of what you'd spend there you could purchase two or three of these. I like the fact it is a matching set and you get a cover for your nuchuck. There really isn't anything to say bad about this buy. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysol24 on 09/28/2008

I bought two of these, and I'm impressed. They look cool, feel good, and are well built. If you already have a silicon case that comes with the wiimote, you should probably keep that on, since it is more ergonomic, but if you don', go ahead and buy one of these! Huge plus that there's a case for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythesaint on 04/16/2008

I got these to make my son's controllers stand out from one another, they are nice and bright, and are easily identifiable when we take them around to use on friends machines If you use normal batteries, I would recommend it 100% How anyone can say that they are easy to get on and off should send me ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysakinah on 02/16/2008

good quality easy to put on and off can put it up so it can fit in charging dock gives excellent grip keeps wiimote nice and clean fits perfectly have to put it up when want to use charging dock easy to find controllers with this on price is reasonable compared to others buy it, you wont regret it this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymanica on 12/12/2007

The casing is soft to the touch. Pretty awesome. This will definitely help the blows the controls get when they fly off the wrist. None at this point. Cool and useful product. Bright color will sure catch your eye if you misplaced the control. Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections