DX » Community » Reviews » Dell 1330/M1330 Compatible 4400mAh Replacement Battery for Dell XPS1330/M1330 + More
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHenrik91 on 05/01/2012

* The price is really good compared to other batteries at the same quality. * The battery can operate the laptop for2-2,5hours, (about 80% of the genuine one) which is great for this price! * Build quality is better than expected. All of the LEDs to check charge level works as it should * The battery weight is less than my old 9-cell. * Used it for ... Read more

Picture showing the LEDs Picture showing capacity
    0 0
  • posted byphatpixel on 01/19/2010

Much cheaper than the genuine Dell replacement. Operating time around 3 hours in normal conditions with a balanced power profile on Windows Vista. None so far. Only time will tell of this battery's longevity is up to that of the Sony-made Dell original. My 9-cell Dell battery was 2.5yr old and only holding charge for less than 30 minutes, so it was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBenNL on 11/15/2009

Considering the brand replacement battery costs 3 times more than this one, i'd say its a good deal. Capacity is not as good as the original, but seems to be about 80% of the original battery. I get over 2 hours of usefull life out of this one, while the original got me just under 3 hours when it was new. Batterybar shows 0% wear after 3 complete discharge ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections