DX » Community » Reviews » USB M to Micro USB M Nylon Data Charging Cable - Black (2.9m)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Excelente Poor quality Fantastic
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarcosGarciaBar on 10/31/2017

Impression:good,perfect,Excelente;

Excelente produto, com preço muito bom. Excelente qualidade. Corresponde perfeitamente a descrição do anúncio. Entrega antes do prazo.

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byClaudiu2014 on 03/08/2017

Impression:good;

I like the lenght of this cable.You can charge your device without worrying that you are stranded in one location.You can move easily and still me able to let your device charge.I like the price and the quality of the product.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTaskenspiller on 08/08/2016

Impression:good,long;

Pros: Good value for money. Connectors fit well. Buildquality seems ok after a week of use. Cons: None

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10166452 on 03/07/2016

Impression:perfect;

no cons

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9686100 on 03/04/2016

Impression:perfektní;

great products, high quality, great price, works well...I recommend to buy

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRyanFang on 04/26/2015

Impression:Poor quality,Doesn't transmit power;

The wire is very long and can be used to transmit DATA over long distances, however, the wire gauge is too small compared to the length of the wire, so it cannot transmit POWER.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byWoutput on 03/26/2015

This USB cable is very useful. It does not get tangled easily and feels strong and durable. Recommended, especially for this low price.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrafareino on 01/04/2015

Impression:Fantastic,Just works;

Pros: works gracefully, charges a great rates, transfer at higher rates too. Cons: It is a bit hard to wrist, sometimes. Botton line: It is my second buy of this item, so it should say by itself, love the item!!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycemince on 12/01/2014

The micro usb cable has a really good quality because of its texture. The price is perfect for this quality. It charges your phone just a bit slower than normal cables I think because its so long but thats not a problem as long as you need a long cable. I would buy it again!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byLeanderKnol on 09/30/2014

Impression:Verry usefull;

Pro's - Good build quality - Good length for use around the house - Sturdy Con's - None

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere