DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Micro USB Male to USB Male Nylon Housing Data Sync & Charging Cable - Black (290cm)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Excelente Poor quality Fantastic long
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRyanFang on 04/26/2015

The wire is very long and can be used to transmit DATA over long distances, however, the wire gauge is too small compared to the length of the wire, so it cannot transmit POWER.

Impression:Poor quality,Doesn't transmit power;

0 0 0

• posted byWoutput on 03/26/2015

This USB cable is very useful. It does not get tangled easily and feels strong and durable. Recommended, especially for this low price.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byrafareino on 01/04/2015

Pros: works gracefully, charges a great rates, transfer at higher rates too. Cons: It is a bit hard to wrist, sometimes. Botton line: It is my second buy of this item, so it should say by itself, love the item!!

Impression:Fantastic,Just works;

0 0 0

• posted bycemince on 12/01/2014

The micro usb cable has a really good quality because of its texture. The price is perfect for this quality. It charges your phone just a bit slower than normal cables I think because its so long but thats not a problem as long as you need a long cable. I would buy it again!

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byLeanderKnol on 09/30/2014

Pro's - Good build quality - Good length for use around the house - Sturdy Con's - None

Impression:Verry usefull;

0 0 0

• posted byanacmigli on 09/17/2014

PROS: metragem perfeita para ligar no carregador da parece ou ligar na TV se não tiver um chromecast. Tem um material sólido e resistente, o fato de ser achatado não enrola e facilita o uso. CONS: não carrega tão rápido como o cabo original recomendo para usar com o carregador na parede, ou ligar... Read more

Impression:Excelente;

2 0 0

• posted bydmitri0 on 08/28/2014

Long cord, longer then span of my arms, which is a perfect fit from the socket to the nightstand. External isolation is nylon, wires running alongside, so together it has a oval (flat) profile. Lifespan unknown yet.

Impression: Good Quality,long;

0 0 0

• posted byDX1985 on 08/12/2014

Pros: -The fabric around the cable is both very nice looking and good quality -The length is great, so far I haven't had a problem reaching the outlet -High quality Cons: -Both ends (USB) are a smidge long, causing the cable to not sit flush in the USB adapter and my phone -The Micro USB end is a... Read more

Impression:Very Impressed;

0 0 0

• posted byskyflashnl on 07/04/2014

The cable has a very nice length. U can use it anywhere u want. The cable feels really solid. The connectors feels good. The USB plug is fitting good and the USB micro is also fitting properly. The cable doesn't charge as fast as the original cable i got by the purchage of my mobile phone (HTC).... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshinto73 on 04/16/2014

- nice long cable (3 meters). - very sturdy fabric housing. - good quality connectors. - good quality for this price! - useful for my Samsung S3 as well as my Samsung Tab 3. none that I can think of so far. I was always moving close to a power outlet because most cables i have for my Samsung or 1... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere