DX » Community » Reviews » Dell 6000/9200 Compatible 6600mAh Replacement Battery for Dell Inspiron6000 + More
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaxsivkov on 01/28/2012

I bought this battery year ago to replace the original one in my wife's Dell Inspiron 9400 (17" LCD). According to the Everest, it has 4% wear level - not too bad Quality - it is not so good. I got it damaged, the plastic corner of the battery was broken, but actually it doesn't affect usefulness ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysyousef on 04/22/2010

Cheap if it works, and keeps working. - Build quality is average. Definitely noticeably worse than original Dell battery. May need some gentle coaxing to fit first few times. - Short life. Early failure. Ordered 3 of these batteries. (After testing the first one for a week I ordered 2 more). Original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydbltee on 01/17/2010

Awesome price! This would have cost me $150 USD if I had purchased it in the states. Did I mention what a great price! :) Great replacement battery. Perfect fit in an Inspiron 9300. Small corner piece of plastic was broken on the battery, it doesn't effect the fit or the functioning of the battery. Glad ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections