o. Press button to check battery charge. o. Shows charging and battery drain status through LEDs. o. Can be used as a flashlight which can be useful every once in a while. o. Holds a charge o. USB charging cable folds into the battery. o. Charges devices off a standard USB connector so you don't have to carry a bunch of extra cables/adapters. none I ... Read more
- very well build for the price, feels solid and a bit like rubber to the touch
- was able to charge a device a similar branded charger had problems with
- fairly bright LED build-in
- nice display of the batteries capacity status with 5 small LEDs
- USB plug for charging the internal battery is build into the device
- USB to miniUSB and iPod cables ... Read more
It's extremely compact and light, easy to use and it does substitute a wall socket for charging small devices. Tried it with my motorola V3i, it worked. It even powered my standalone GPS, although it heated up and made electrical noise. Won't be doing that again, don't want to ruin it because the GPS requires too much juice.
Bright led for when you ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.