DX » Community » Reviews » Portable USB Rechargeable 1400mAh Emergency Battery Pack
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytimandjulz on 12/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:o. Press button to check battery charge. o. Shows charging and battery drain status through LEDs. o. Can be used as a flashlight which can be useful every once in a while. o. Holds a charge o. USB charging cable folds into the battery. o. Charges devices off a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUltraGhost on 10/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- very well build for the price, feels solid and a bit like rubber to the touch - was able to charge a device a similar branded charger had problems with - fairly bright LED build-in - nice display of the batteries capacity status with 5 small LEDs - USB plug for charging... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymELIANTE on 01/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's extremely compact and light, easy to use and it does substitute a wall socket for charging small devices. Tried it with my motorola V3i, it worked. It even powered my standalone GPS, although it heated up and made electrical noise. Won't be doing that aga... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections