DX » Community » Reviews » 11-LED White Light Camping and Garden Lantern - Orange (3*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelainejmc on 01/28/2014

leve, compacto, bom pra deixar no carro em alguma eventualidade e pra manter em casa em casos de apagão. consome pouca pilha. boa luminosidade tem uma alça pequena pra pendurar o botao liga e desliga nao é muito bom. mas funciona. a qualidade do plastico é regular a parte transparencia ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAntipodean on 03/30/2013

Great design and down lighting effect. The internal mirror design allows clever light distribution. Build quality of hanging hook is quite fragile and looks like it may break easily. Overall build quality quite high. Light is very bright but overall for a large area beware that it does not produce that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycresswell on 01/25/2013

The lantern is compact and looks very easy to use. Dx customer service was great when I had questions about the lantern. The lantern is compact which makes it very easy to pack away with other camping gear My lantern did not work when it arrived but dx was quic to sort the problem out and offer to send ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCheric06 on 12/26/2012

its sooo bright! i bought one for myself for camp and realized it was AWESOME so i had to buy another one for my father. Its really good for tents and for fishing. it only uses 3 batteries and its really bright . good enough to light up the whole tent. honestly one of my best buys on dx.com the plastic ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byxbobby on 09/29/2012

Cheap, small, lightweight, takes 3-AA, bright but not to bright. Got this lantern for hanging inside our 3man and 8man tent when we go camping. Batteries last a long time puts out enough light to play cards, and get ready to hit the bed, but not so much that will blind or let others see what you are ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymaintman712 on 04/11/2011

Well, all I can say is how great these little camp lights are during a storm or black-out. Put 'em anywhere, on a table, shelf, countertop, and they will light the way. The price makes them ideal for your disaster kit, as well as on the shelf. AA size cells can easlily be found anywhere. Seems a little ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTedMan1990 on 09/13/2010

- Shines very bright - It uses LED Lights, so it works very long with the battery's (Used it for 6 hours straight and the light didn't dimm a little!) - It's small, which makes it easy to carry with you. - Has a handy clip to attach it to something. - Uses much battery's for it's size. - The casing feels ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJimHodge on 09/30/2009

Uses readily available AA cells. Has a nice boxy shape and small enough to pack easily. Quite bright enough. Nothing fancy, just an on/off switch. Plastic hanger handle may not be durable. I was pleasantly surprised when this arrived, it was a nice size and shape, after dark I tested it and it has an ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections