DX » Community » Reviews » 11-LED White Light Camping and Garden Lantern - Orange (3*AA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAntipodean on 03/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great design and down lighting effect. The internal mirror design allows clever light distribution. Cons:Build quality of hanging hook is quite fragile and looks like it may break easily. Overall build quality quite high. Light is very bright but overall for a large are... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycresswell on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The lantern is compact and looks very easy to use. Dx customer service was great when I had questions about the lantern. The lantern is compact which makes it very easy to pack away with other camping gear Cons:My lantern did not work when it arrived but dx was quic to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCheric06 on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:its sooo bright! i bought one for myself for camp and realized it was AWESOME so i had to buy another one for my father. Its really good for tents and for fishing. it only uses 3 batteries and its really bright . good enough to light up the whole tent. honestl... Read more

1 0
  • posted byxbobby on 09/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, small, lightweight, takes 3-AA, bright but not to bright. Got this lantern for hanging inside our 3man and 8man tent when we go camping. Batteries last a long time puts out enough light to play cards, and get ready to hit the bed, but not so much that w... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymaintman712 on 04/11/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, all I can say is how great these little camp lights are during a storm or black-out. Put 'em anywhere, on a table, shelf, countertop, and they will light the way. The price makes them ideal for your disaster kit, as well as on the shelf. AA size cells ca... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTedMan1990 on 09/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Shines very bright - It uses LED Lights, so it works very long with the battery's (Used it for 6 hours straight and the light didn't dimm a little!) - It's small, which makes it easy to carry with you. - Has a handy clip to attach it to something. Cons:- Uses much bat... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJimHodge on 09/30/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Uses readily available AA cells. Has a nice boxy shape and small enough to pack easily. Quite bright enough. Nothing fancy, just an on/off switch. Cons:Plastic hanger handle may not be durable. OtherThoughts:I was pleasantly surprised when this arrived, it was a nice size... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections