Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydamdamdam on 12/04/2012

Sorry for my broken English, I'm from Slovenia and English is not good for me. Cheap and good GPS. Useful when you put the battery. Then you get a device that uses magnets to give to each metal. It is important to use rechargeable battery. Using good battery, vehicle tracking have more than fourteen days to refill. Need to have an idea and use it. When ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byspotter on 04/22/2010

*Good GPS chipset *Very simple *Cheap -- *Bom chipset *Muito simples *Barato *It claims to be able to keep logs, but in fact the PCB lacks the memory chip. So you loose half (and the most important) functionality. -- *O produto anuncia que pode manter logs, mas falta o chip de memória na placa de circuito. Assim você perde metade da funcionalidade (... Read more

5 0
  • posted byHastaman on 01/28/2010

- Does indeed keep a data log. - Price. - Acts as a microsoft serial mouse and makes your cursor fly around your screen when you plug it in for the first time. - Not to much of a manual on the disc or in the box. I was hoping it would work as a stand-alone gps data logger to use while snowboarding. It does keep logs, the problem is that it is pretty ... Read more

3 1
  • posted bytoolman1962 on 12/26/2009

not expensive compact reasonable delivery time and of course free post had to download to stop cursor zooming around screen ....worked faultless after this is part of a collection ..that is gps dongle mapping software and laptop..any one of these can be improved or exchanged and because of the low cost of the dongle i can keep on experimenting with ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections