Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydamdamdam on 12/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sorry for my broken English, I'm from Slovenia and English is not good for me. Cheap and good GPS. Cons:Useful when you put the battery. Then you get a device that uses magnets to give to each metal. It is important to use rechargeable battery. Using good batt... Read more

1 0
  • posted byspotter on 04/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*Good GPS chipset *Very simple *Cheap -- *Bom chipset *Muito simples *Barato Cons:*It claims to be able to keep logs, but in fact the PCB lacks the memory chip. So you loose half (and the most important) functionality. -- *O produto anuncia que pode manter logs,... Read more

5 0
  • posted byHastaman on 01/28/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Does indeed keep a data log. - Price. Cons:- Acts as a microsoft serial mouse and makes your cursor fly around your screen when you plug it in for the first time. - Not to much of a manual on the disc or in the box. OtherThoughts:I was hoping it would work as a st... Read more

3 1
  • posted bytoolman1962 on 12/26/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:not expensive compact reasonable delivery time and of course free post Cons:had to download to stop cursor zooming around screen ....worked faultless after OtherThoughts:this is part of a collection ..that is gps dongle mapping software and laptop..any one of these can... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections