Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydamdamdam on 12/04/2012

Sorry for my broken English, I'm from Slovenia and English is not good for me. Cheap and good GPS. Useful when you put the battery. Then you get a device that uses magnets to give to each metal. It is important to use rechargeable battery. Using good battery, vehicle tracking have more than fourteen ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byspotter on 04/22/2010

*Good GPS chipset *Very simple *Cheap -- *Bom chipset *Muito simples *Barato *It claims to be able to keep logs, but in fact the PCB lacks the memory chip. So you loose half (and the most important) functionality. -- *O produto anuncia que pode manter logs, mas falta o chip de memória na placa de circuito.... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byHastaman on 01/28/2010

- Does indeed keep a data log. - Price. - Acts as a microsoft serial mouse and makes your cursor fly around your screen when you plug it in for the first time. - Not to much of a manual on the disc or in the box. I was hoping it would work as a stand-alone gps data logger to use while snowboarding. It ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted bytoolman1962 on 12/26/2009

not expensive compact reasonable delivery time and of course free post had to download to stop cursor zooming around screen ....worked faultless after this is part of a collection ..that is gps dongle mapping software and laptop..any one of these can be improved or exchanged and because of the low cost ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections