Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypalewinter on 08/11/2015

The module is easy to setup and use with any Arduino, as long as you have enough pins and lots of jumpers. A cool thing is that you can light up individual LEDs independently, and the color used in the entire module is defined by pins R G and B. It seems to have an honest build quality, but my B... Read more

Cool and easy to use, but LEDs seem uneven Cool and easy to use, but LEDs seem uneven Cool and easy to use, but LEDs seem uneven

Impression:cool,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byPAGEZINE on 04/10/2015

Perfeito, ótima placa acabamento preciso.

Impression:excellent,versatil;

0 0 0

• posted byjumacaba on 03/23/2015

Práctico módulo para probar combinaciones de colores con hasta ocho led. Yo le he usado como módulo de señales sobre la situación de una maqueta.

Impression:versatil,Práctico para pruebas;

0 0 0

• posted byhenque on 03/22/2015

Pros: works as described. Cons: Test code in documentation has a small syntax error and should describe how to wire the module. The example below demonstrates the different colors. ---- 8< --------------------------- /* * 5050 full-color LED module demo (sku.296106) * On Arduino Uno: Connect (D0... Read more

Impression:Cool and easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byFredPlante on 11/13/2014

So basically we have a 8 by 3 matrix that require 3 analog output and 8 digital output. Very easy to use with Arduino, I basically tested, with all digital pins, using the (Example->Display->RowColumnScanning) example that come with the IDE, changing those few lines. Line 38: const int row[8] = =... Read more

8 5050 RGB module

Impression:Superb RGB module;

0 0 1

• posted byAnders44 on 10/10/2014

Very good for indicate Arduino outputs. I use it for my 4-wheel robot with Arduino. But too long to delivers for me (Russia).

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bySitnick on 05/15/2014

Bright RGB LEDs. Does not load Arduino outputs too much. Link to user's manual. Sample program. Convenient to be inserted into a breadboard. None, as far as it seems. Application note would be of great help: debug reccomendations, lights games and effects, optics study. Simple primary test could... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere