Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymooreshire on 05/22/2012

Cheap enough to get broken without any lachrymation (tears shed). 43mm fits many small common "prosumer" camcorders which otherwise would be limited to their primary fixed lenses. Correctly alters field of view and focal distance. Two lenses in one! (Macro bit separates and can be used alone.... Read more

Macro section used to photograph plant wide angle (both sections) use to photograph plant Both sections on a Panasonic HDC-SD1 camcorder.

0 0 1

• posted byScottXKX on 03/19/2012

Finding attachments for my HDV camcorder are extremely expensive, the one I was looking at was around 10X the price of this unit on Deal Extreme. That says a lot. Granted, the more expensive attachment wide angle was .7X rather than .45X, but no matter, I saved lotsa moolah and got a real nice attachment.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykornman887 on 12/23/2010

its cheap and it does the job,but dont expect miracles. easy to carry, small and fits good (not perfect, i will explain it on the cons) on the camera becouse of the built quality level, if you attach it to camera too tight, it stucks! and you will try get it off all day becouse this thing built in 2 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydejandular on 03/15/2010

Very good lens for a very good price! No color fringing and no noticeable picture curving, as you would expect for a wide lens. A minor one. When I wanted to unscrew the lens off the camera, the macro ring stayed on the camera and I had to unscrew it and attach it on the lens. I fixed that with firmly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzayed on 03/05/2010

I wanted to turn my Canon HG10 into a DOF Killer... But Couldn't afford Canon WD-H43.. So I came back to my Favorite DEALEXTREME and I found this... Trust me or not, I was thinking of Vignettes.. But Amazingly this surprised me! It is just "WOOOOOOOOOOOW" I wasn't expecting so much from this ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections