DX » Community » Reviews » E27 5W 450lm 3000K 18*SMD 2835 Warm White Light Lamp Bulb (85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
good BOM Recommended Alright Žádný
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDavAnt on 08/21/2016

Pros : They light up! Cons : Some of the units have dead LEDs, but you can't notice it unless you take the dome off, so that's alright, especially for the price. Other thoughts : On the 6 I ordered, one is quite dim... I found a use for it. It's not worth the hassle of sending it back!

Impression:Alright;

0 0 0

• posted byarasuludag on 10/09/2015

Pros: Good color, quality isn't bad. Cons: It won't last on the outside. I used some of them for my garden lightnings. They are all dead because of the rainy storm we had. But other ones which I put to the inside are still working after 1 year.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by8540622 on 12/03/2014

Qualidade boa.Preço bom. Luz um pouco fraca.

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byruipq on 10/23/2014

Pros: A very good LED lamp. Overall I'm very pleased with this lamp. My wife doesn't like cold lamps but she likes the warm colour on this one. Cons: If you need more light go for a more powerful lamp, like 7W.

Impression:good value Lamp;

0 0 0

• posted byJulicher on 10/09/2014

Fits perfect wrapped OK delivery time was as expected I received the product / unwrapped it and just replaced the other lightbulb with the one received. Went from 40 watt to 5 watt. This is a real energy saver.

Impression:Bright quality nice;

0 0 0

• posted byMartasLD on 09/27/2014

Velice spokojenej se zbožím cena super kvalita taky svítí asi jako 60 klasická žárovka sice na žárovdce není žádný kov ale nevadí nehřeje se mám už několkikáté a stále svítí cca 1rok

Impression:Žádný;

0 0 0

• posted byheimr on 09/23/2014

Pros: Product is as described in specifications. Nice and easy to use. Nicely coloured light Cons: Haven't found any cons. Simple and nice looking. The package was damaged a bit when it arrived. It should be packed in stronger pack.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byinsikoa on 08/29/2014

Pros: Nice light output No flicker/glare such as is present with CFLs Presumably better power efficiency than Incandescent or even CFL Pleasant light to read from when mounted in my reading lamp Inexpensive compared to local store offerings No toxic mercury like in a CFL Cons: When it arrived, to... Read more

Impression:Recommended,Worthwhile;

0 0 0

• posted bymiguelssabino on 08/28/2014

Pros: Great light and colour tone, fits its purpose flawlessly. Cons: None to note, other than it does take a couple of weeks to get here! Overall appreciation - it is a great light bulb at a very affordable price. The light is adequate and its colour tone is very good - warm and not overly white.

Impression:Great light and colour;

0 0 0

• posted byrikkabr on 07/02/2014

Very lighter light bulb with a beautiful construct and very atractive shape and light as well Nice and bright light for the the (5w) rated power Not enough light for a big room, should not be used as single light source for bigger places, I think this is perfect for hallways (my actual use for to... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere