DX » Community » Reviews » 58mm 0.45X Wide Angle + 58mm 2.0X Telephoto Lens Filters with 4 Adapter Rings
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUtnapistin on 05/08/2014

I bought this product primarily for wide angle lens. I use it professionally as real estate photographer. It widens the camera's view field significantly so that in many cases I can capture the whole room in one photo instead of many panoramic shots. I also like that you get 4 adapter rings in the package so you can install lenses on many different ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySmashMeerkat on 12/21/2011

A very solid lens, Im talking about the wide angle of corse because the tele-photo is useless to me so i took the glass out and used it for another project this wide angle is the only one out of all the ones ive owned that is still alive, I am very rough with my equipment and I did not hold back on this product, Mine is currently all scratched and dented ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfahadazizkhan on 01/18/2011

The price is very economical and unbelievable. The Rings of 4 sizes are very very useful even if you are using any other lens or converter for your basic lenses. 2x converter lens works really cool on 18-55mm lens and maximize your lens capabilities. Wide angle lens on 70-300mm lens works really cool. it really bring out the details which are missing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIlsku on 09/15/2010

Wide angle lens does what it is supposed to with decent picture quality. Both lenses come with lens covers for both sides when the lens is not in use. Price. The telephoto lens is useless for conventional photography. Really blurry and hazy picture quality. The telephoto lens can be used for "artistic" photos if you are looking for something ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections