Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byichpena on 11/15/2014

This mouse pad is just incredible. For just this price, you have a really huge mouse pad (I put my mouse and a lot of stuff above that :P) and soft. The mouse runs fast and there is no problem about the fixing. Read more

Impression:Soft and huge!;

0 0 0

• posted byDaTeme on 06/28/2014

+ Looks good with black color and little logo on the bottom left corner. + Feels good; doesn't scratch wrist or mouse's pads. + Works very well; doesn't slide on the table like some worse mouse pads and is very big so there is lot of room for a mouse to slide around. + Works well with optical mouses ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylortdadu on 06/13/2014

+Good overall quality +The mouse mat grips the table well - doesn't fidget or move around +Very large, practically impossible to run out of moving surface +Surface doesn't reflect the laser or cause the mouse to jump/lag/misread position +Material is comfortable, elastic and stretchy -The green logo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVenenooo on 06/03/2014

Very confortable Mouse Pad and have a great size, you can move the mouse with no problem in the space that this mouse pad offers. Rubber Gaming Mouse Pad works with many mouses with no problem, I recommend this product. There are some mouses that don't move very well in this mouse pad, I mean, you need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabipapa on 05/27/2014

The mouse pad is superb. It is huge,you can play with your mouse with ease when you use this thing. My mouse glides with ease on this thing and it feels good. The price is not a ripp off, it is quite cheap for this quality and size (size does matter). The packaging was not the best.The package came in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuacauaca on 04/07/2014

- very good quallity - the surface is very smooth surface - the surface is very big - the rubber gives nice feel to touch - washable - it is very hard to clean by hand - it is a dush magnet - the surface is very big, too big! It is a very nice mouse pad. I got one for my house and one for work. Material ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavi16sm on 02/10/2014

Textura, material, tamanho, suavidade da superfície. Very good. Um contra seria o tamanho, apesar de esse ser seu grande diferencial, o seu tamanho exagerado acaba que ser um problema para quem não possui muito espaço, o que não é o meu caso. A falta de aderencia a superf&#23... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyagokurt on 02/06/2014

Great product alrdy get 2 mouse pad from the same model and is just perfect and rly big like i wanted. I'm using it with a laser mouse too the SKU: 230897 No cons. is just great. And i didn't feel the rubber smell like all guys said maybe i had lucky on it. If u are looking for a good mouse pad and cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZaaag on 02/05/2014

This mousepad is huge. It can easily be cut into 3, or even 4 other mousepads. Razer mousepads are made of the same material, but are smaller. It is a soft, neoprene-like material. My mouse has never had a problem with the mousepad, and never lost traction. If you don't cut it smaller, it can be too ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bySnufking on 01/17/2014

+Most important is the surface and thickness of the mouse pad, this one gets 5/5 in all of the requirements! +It feels great. +The green design bottom left not only looks sweet, it makes the mouse pad look more appealing for anyone than just plain black. +The green design hasn't worn off in 1 year of ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections