Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8527885 on 07/14/2015

Pros: good grip, nice looking Cons: its bit too expensive and too small. (for me) Otherwise ok deal!

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byJmjam on 07/04/2015

Pros: -Massive mouse pad compared to other "gaming" mouse pads out there for a much cheaper price - works with both laser and optical mice (tested with naos 7000 and steelseries sensei) - tracking is good Cons: the design on the mouse pad is a slightly different texture. would be better if the as... Read more

Best bang for your buck gaming mouse pad. Better than most at this price!

Impression:good,nice,budget;

0 0 0

• posted byLauroxd on 05/06/2015

desde que esperimentei deu vontade de comprar ja sei que e bom.

Impression:good,Bom Produto,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byHappynas42 on 04/13/2015

really nice for a price like that. one disavantage is that the surface is a bit rough for fingers. my pinky is always in contact with surface, and sometimes it gets bit uncomfortable, but its really tiny thing.

Impression:good,size,adhesion;

0 0 0

• posted byMarlymalvada on 04/08/2015

es perfecto y genial

Impression:good,marlenisschon@gmail.com;

0 0 0

• posted by9218956 on 03/28/2015

Pros: Big. The material seems decent quality. The green floral design is a nice touch. Comes rolled in a box but lays perfectly flat (It doesn't keep any bends or creases.) Good gripping surface on back (doesnt slide). A very pleasing very slight shimmer to the black on the top. My mouse slides a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9084108 on 02/14/2015

for this price it's the best you can get

0 0 0

• posted byLardHensen on 02/04/2015

Nice and big mouse pad. feels realy smooth. It is almost as smooth as an steelseries mouse pad. It is definitly an upgrade from desk to this mouse pad. I think its wide enough but it could have been a little higher. the thickness feels good. Overal a really nice mouse pad for a really nice price.

Impression:Soft and huge!;

0 0 1

• posted byguedun on 02/03/2015

Pros: Everythin Cons:Nothing

Impression:nice,Soft and huge!,Gigante;

0 0 0

• posted byMigdolbandit on 01/26/2015

I've had this items for at least 2 years now and it still looks new! It's a soft and huge mousepad. Won't slide off desks or surfaces when you're using it. The size may not suit everyone if you don't have enough room on your desk but you can still put other items onto it like office supplies and... Read more

The only mousepad you'll ever need.

Impression:Soft and huge!;

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere