Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byralpgalland on 11/18/2015

If you want your mousepad to be bigger than the post stamps they call "gaming pads" from the bnig gaming producers, this is the one for you. I have 3 of these right now, only swapping between them as I clean one. I just toss it in the sink with whatever soap or detergent I have handy and scrub it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by8527885 on 07/14/2015

Pros: good grip, nice looking Cons: its bit too expensive and too small. (for me) Otherwise ok deal!

0 0 0

• posted byJmjam on 07/04/2015

Pros: -Massive mouse pad compared to other "gaming" mouse pads out there for a much cheaper price - works with both laser and optical mice (tested with naos 7000 and steelseries sensei) - tracking is good Cons: the design on the mouse pad is a slightly different texture. would be better if the as... Read more

Best bang for your buck gaming mouse pad. Better than most at this price!

0 0 0

• posted byLauroxd on 05/06/2015

desde que esperimentei deu vontade de comprar ja sei que e bom.

Impression:good,Bom Produto,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byHappynas42 on 04/13/2015

really nice for a price like that. one disavantage is that the surface is a bit rough for fingers. my pinky is always in contact with surface, and sometimes it gets bit uncomfortable, but its really tiny thing.

0 0 0

• posted byMarlymalvada on 04/08/2015

es perfecto y genial

0 0 0

• posted by9218956 on 03/28/2015

Pros: Big. The material seems decent quality. The green floral design is a nice touch. Comes rolled in a box but lays perfectly flat (It doesn't keep any bends or creases.) Good gripping surface on back (doesnt slide). A very pleasing very slight shimmer to the black on the top. My mouse slides a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9084108 on 02/14/2015

for this price it's the best you can get

0 0 0

• posted byLardHensen on 02/04/2015

Nice and big mouse pad. feels realy smooth. It is almost as smooth as an steelseries mouse pad. It is definitly an upgrade from desk to this mouse pad. I think its wide enough but it could have been a little higher. the thickness feels good. Overal a really nice mouse pad for a really nice price.

Impression:Soft and huge!;

0 0 1

• posted byguedun on 02/03/2015

Pros: Everythin Cons:Nothing

Impression:nice,Soft and huge!,Gigante;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere