Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaTeme on 06/28/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Looks good with black color and little logo on the bottom left corner. + Feels good; doesn't scratch wrist or mouse's pads. + Works very well; doesn't slide on the table like some worse mouse pads and is very big so there is lot of room for a mouse to slide... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylortdadu on 06/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+Good overall quality +The mouse mat grips the table well - doesn't fidget or move around +Very large, practically impossible to run out of moving surface +Surface doesn't reflect the laser or cause the mouse to jump/lag/misread position +Material is comfortable... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVenenooo on 06/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very confortable Mouse Pad and have a great size, you can move the mouse with no problem in the space that this mouse pad offers. Rubber Gaming Mouse Pad works with many mouses with no problem, I recommend this product. Cons:There are some mouses that don't mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabipapa on 05/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The mouse pad is superb. It is huge,you can play with your mouse with ease when you use this thing. My mouse glides with ease on this thing and it feels good. The price is not a ripp off, it is quite cheap for this quality and size (size does matter). Cons:The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZaaag on 02/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This mousepad is huge. It can easily be cut into 3, or even 4 other mousepads. Razer mousepads are made of the same material, but are smaller. It is a soft, neoprene-like material. My mouse has never had a problem with the mousepad, and never lost traction. Co... Read more

2 0
  • posted bynamenochfrei on 12/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+it is very big, you can easily cut it in to parts if you need it smaller. +mouse slides nicely over the surface. +works fine with my laser-mouse + it ist soft and feels nice if your hand slides over the surface Cons:-it smells for some time but it fades almost completl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefanobellote on 11/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This mouse pad is awesome! The surface is really soft, my mouse slides easily, and plus it's really big, so you never "run out of surface" in any game, doesn't matter how much you have to move the under part is also pretty grippy, with it's anti-slip material.... Read more

surface is soft lower part is grippy
    0 0
  • posted bygohan3rdrift on 09/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap -Huge -Solid -Huge -Huge Cons:Not immune to edges fraying...not surprisingly. This is the main complaint with all mouse pads, but you can't expect to pay less than $10 and get a mouse pad that has a sewn perimeter. OtherThoughts:You get way more than yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevrenior on 09/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+Big +Good quality material +working good with big tables +You can put all you hand untill the albow on it +Dark color +Perfect for games(gaming mouses) +Good surface for wheel moses(very old ones) +I Cons:-Smell if a little not natural OtherThoughts:I'm using it to play... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHarroiz on 08/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great for gaming, nice quality rubber, it won't move in your desktop pc, the dimensions are HUGE, great for gaming The bottow is irregular to bind. Smells nice o/ Cons:The borders weren't finished, just cut. Low quality drawning and it will stain with black if... Read more

Drawning hugee! mousepad box
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections