DX » Community » Reviews » 2 * 500mA Car Cigarette Powered USB Adapter/Charger with Extra Cigarette Power Socket (DC 12V/24V)
Customer’s impression:
Execellent!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byXiaoDingDang on 08/18/2014

It plugs in the car and converted to two USB chargers, works perfectly! There is also a LED light, which shows if the power is on or off. I highly recommend this for people with older cars that doesn't have USB charger. The build is solid and the contact is good as well. It lasts for a long time. Read more

Impression:Execellent!;

0 0 0

• posted byarequejo on 06/17/2010

This fine piece of equipment does what it is supposed to do: charge your pda, mobile phone, handheld console... It fits perfectly the lighter plug in my car, and provide enough power to feed my devices. You can make all your base belong to you with this device. None I could think of, maybe I'm not so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDawacko on 05/19/2010

This is the best 12 volts adapter you could wish for. The biggest pro is that you can hook up 2 usb powered devices and still have your normal 12 volts car input. I use this adapter mainly for my mobile phone with navigation. But any mp3 player with a usb will work on this adapter. In my case it works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvelofille on 03/16/2010

Finally we can charge more than 1 iPod or PSP in the car on long trips., This is a fantastic item for any gadget family who needs the higher powered USB ports. My only problem with this item is that it sticks out a little to far, this means that the plug in the middle can be useless if your gear stick ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections