DX » Community » Reviews » IDOMAX HF-290 USB Stereo Gaming Headset w/ Microphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
outstanding quality extremely satisfied Haste makes waste Excellent conditions
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysilviosshimizu on 08/15/2015

Produto bom, apesar do prazo de entrega, recomendo

Impression:extremely satisfied;

1 0 0

• posted byZamaku on 07/21/2015

Pros: Very good quality, adjustable in size, connection usb, excellent price. What more could you ask for? Cons: none

0 0 0

• posted by9489171 on 07/16/2015

Pros: simple USB setup; outstanding sound quality from headphones and microphone. Adjustable size and the mic sits far enough from mouth that it does not interfere Cons: The ear pads are a little small for my ears; in other words, they touch my ears rather than cover them completely. Overall: You... Read more

Impression:extremely satisfied,outstanding quality;

0 0 0

• posted bybartvil on 06/24/2015

pros: es muy bueno el sonido y el microfono funciona muy bien.

0 0 0

• posted bydespor on 05/17/2015

I can't Belive a headset that is so cheap can be so useful and with a wonderful quality!

Impression:outstanding quality;

0 0 0

• posted byotudor on 02/25/2015

Pros - They are light enough where they do not weigh the head down (even after 12 hours of on line gaming). They are made for the head of an adult so they don't press against your head. The sound quality is decent enough so that there is no muffling, and the microphone is sturdy enough not the be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMemuchan on 02/23/2015

Pros: cheap and very good headset, nice sound quality and the microphone is also good. Cons: the ear shells are a little bit to small. will buy it again if i need another one.

0 0 0

• posted byDiogonaziazeno on 01/20/2015

Pros: The sound control of the product is awesome, it increases the audio beyond the computer limit, almost without changing the quality of the audio. The product is worth more than the price, I recommend you to buy it. Cons: The microphone is good, very sensitive, and it's so sensitive that it... Read more

Impression:outstanding quality,Excellent conditions,Haste makes waste;

0 0 0

• posted byryanpmack on 01/17/2015

Pros: Great cord length. Durable plastic. Plug and play. controls on cord , which previous set didn't have. Price (easily would sell for more if it was name brand. Cons: None 2nd headset of this design that I've owned. I will purchase again.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere