DX » Community » Reviews » Funny Rolling Eyeballs Pop-out Piggy Silicone Stress Reliever Toy (Fleshcolor)
  • 5 star 8 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySingingmyblues on 12/09/2013

It's super cute and unsightly looking at the same time. I love it and so do my little sister, she laughs every time the eyes are popping. It's a perfect gift for a kid. It's a bonus that you can use it as a stress reviler and a toy. It smells awful when you open the package, it's like a strong plastic scent. My recommendation would be to let it stand ... Read more

Piggy silicone stress reviler toy
    0 0
  • posted byrakens on 11/20/2013

very nice design (I like that the eyes rotate on their own), large size, I highly advised anti stress. very good gift for someone my stressed or who likes pigs jajaj Easy to maintain, the material is not very durable. Have in smaller sizes for key or something. It has a very good paint finish for the legs, you can see the flaws. It has a strong plastic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMiikelle on 07/16/2013

muito legal o porco , eu comprei e adorei e todos os meu amigos tambeem gostaram eu recomendo um otimo brinquedo para criança ,adulto e adolecente ate mesmo idoso , pode comprar sem medo que voce vai adorar nada contra um otimo produto eu recomendo o site DEALEXTREME nesse site se pode comprar com confiança que sempre seja a mercadoria ate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytotolento on 06/17/2013

Seems to be made of good material Very funny design Eyes pop out! Firm grip Good pressure resistance Eyes roll inside the eye balls Rubber smells a little wierd out of the box, maybe in time the smell goes away. The hard plastic material of the eyes seem little fragile, so you must be careful not to press it too strong or to hit things wit it. This ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaaaggg on 06/07/2013

Funny, easy to use, good quality, It´s really funny squeeze this pig... when I press the body of the pig its bloodshot eyes pop out of his head, thought it had some sound, but no. still worth buying the pig. Divertido, fácil de usar e boa qualidade, é realmente engraçado apertar esse porco... quando o corpo é apertado os olhos ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydokioka on 01/11/2013

GIFT THIS REALLY HELPS ELIMINATE STRESS. It is a very good gift for an office mate or someone who is "nervous" besides that is super original and I love having him on the desk or in my office I would buy the product again Plastic is a bit strong BEST GIFT its pink pig seems real. My friends were amazed at how real it seems the price / quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCaiaozn on 10/26/2012

portuguêsespanholinglês Great gift for anyone. The bulging eyes make me laugh and made everyone home laughing too. Very good stuff to tighten. Really very good bite him (yes, I bit) My cat liked it and wanted to play. Easy to stick, material is not very durable. It has in smaller sizes for keychains or something. Do not have a paint finish ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBojann on 08/22/2012

This toy is one of the best presents I can imagine. The pig is pink and so, it really looks like real pig. My girlfriend was thrilled when she saw it. Eyeballs pumping out and rolling are way to fun and stress revealing. I really like this toy and I still use it - didn't got tired of it. Since it's small it can be easily palced in many places inside ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypuchipe on 06/06/2012

Very funny toy, the apeareance is much better real than the picture, the eyeballs pop out are very "pretty" and real,he, je. smells a bit hard, like a glue... like a strong plastic; The eyes loos like fragile . I don't know if the eyes would resist on a kids hand. The packing has a poor quality Very funny, perfect for a teens, boys and men ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrustamgrf on 01/10/2012

the Cool toy, pink colour, it is real ?????????? a pig :) (when will press a toy - a pig in shock, in horror). Very ridiculously. Eyes very ridiculously! the price, it would be possible and is cheaper. Packing weak . When press a toy, a pig in horror. But it is really cool :) Mad pig / Pig in horror If the price a bit more low would be super. But I ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections