DX » Community » Reviews » Funny Rolling Eyeballs Pop-out Piggy Silicone Stress Reliever Toy (Black)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflickyz on 08/06/2013

Looks EXACTLY like the picture(s). Very well crafted. Even after squizzing it a lot it shows no signs of wear and tear. Great details on the paint job and eyes. Great packaging. No scratches no nothing. Perfect. NO CONS. Nothing to say. worth every cent. Great product, fun and very cheap. Looks great on the shelf or have some fun with nephews/son/daugther.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRmabeci on 09/26/2012

Nicelly built, looks good and it is fun! I do recommend. I have ordered one for my sister and my wife got hold of it once it arived, she liked it so much that now I have to buy another to replace the gift! Does look like it will last, no small parts, just get rid of the package it comes in, safe for kids (that do not put stuff in their mouths anymore)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarque73 on 09/06/2012

It is very funny to see the eyes popping out. You can feel your stress decreasing when you have it in your hands. Very well designed , detailed and high-quality. It could be smaller, i thought it was smaller. But it´s not a big problem. It's really lot bigger than I imagined. The eyes could be dangerous for children under 3 years. I recommend this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafcor on 08/10/2012

It's really lot bigger than I imagined, even after reading the size of it before buying. It does really fit well in my hands when I need it to relieve stress, kinda 99% of my awake time every day. Eyes popping out it's kinda funny actually. For some reason, the left eye is a little to much "looking" up instead of forward Price is okay for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybitanroi on 08/08/2010

This toy is well-designed, detailed, high-quality and so awsome I'm squeezing it for like all the time. When I ordered it I thought it will react in some sort of way, but it reacts so better that you just have to buy to understand. His eyes are always looking up and sometimes it's bothering. It is very addictive, too. It can also be a nice decoration,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLagniManiac on 04/07/2010

Ergonomic shape - fits well in your hand . Detail - Bloodshot eyes, little red hooves, cute pig shape - It even has a cute little piggy tail on the back. Have been squeezing him all day - feels like good quality - eyes, which are encased inside hard clear plastic, seem to be attached well - i don't expect these to come off unless i seriously mistreat ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections