DX » Community » Reviews » Funny Rolling Eyeballs Pop-out Piggy Silicone Stress Reliever Toy (Black)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRmabeci on 09/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nicelly built, looks good and it is fun! I do recommend. I have ordered one for my sister and my wife got hold of it once it arived, she liked it so much that now I have to buy another to replace the gift! Does look like it will last, no small parts, just get rid of the p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarque73 on 09/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is very funny to see the eyes popping out. You can feel your stress decreasing when you have it in your hands. Very well designed , detailed and high-quality. Cons:It could be smaller, i thought it was smaller. But it´s not a big problem. It's really lot bigger th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafcor on 08/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's really lot bigger than I imagined, even after reading the size of it before buying. It does really fit well in my hands when I need it to relieve stress, kinda 99% of my awake time every day. Eyes popping out it's kinda funny actually. Cons:For some reaso... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybitanroi on 08/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This toy is well-designed, detailed, high-quality and so awsome I'm squeezing it for like all the time. When I ordered it I thought it will react in some sort of way, but it reacts so better that you just have to buy to understand. Cons:His eyes are always looking up an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLagniManiac on 04/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ergonomic shape - fits well in your hand . Detail - Bloodshot eyes, little red hooves, cute pig shape - It even has a cute little piggy tail on the back. Have been squeezing him all day - feels like good quality - eyes, which are encased inside hard clear plastic, seem to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections