Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Amazingly cool squeezy toy

posted by LagniManiac on 04/07/2010
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Ergonomic shape - fits well in your hand .
    Detail - Bloodshot eyes, little red hooves, cute pig shape - It even has a cute little piggy tail on the back.
    Have been squeezing him all day - feels like good quality - eyes, which are encased inside hard clear plastic, seem to be attached well - i don't expect these to come off unless i seriously mistreat him.
    He is hollow inside, but sealed well - so squeezing him forces his eyes to bulge.

Cons:

Price seems a little higher than most other similar DX products - but this is a detailed, well-built item - I guess you always get what you pay for.
    Waiting to see how the eyes stay attached - I'm guessing this will be the first point of breakage - but we'll see, after I have squeezed him for a few weeks.

OtherThoughts:

The expression on his face looks like he is extremely nervous, because he knows that at any moment, someone is going to pick him up and squeeze him.
    I have showed him around the office, and comments have ranged from "creepy", "Awesome", "bizarre" etc.

Bottomline:

I recommend this for anyone who wants a cute looking squeezy toy that doesn't look cheap or tacky.
    It's cute.
    You can squeeze it all day.
    It's a squeezy toy that responds in a nice way when you squeeze it, instead of just oozing out like others do.
    Buy it, and make strangled oinking noises as you squeeze it.

Post comment

DX Everywhere