There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Amazingly cool squeezy toy

posted by LagniManiac on 04/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Ergonomic shape - fits well in your hand .
    Detail - Bloodshot eyes, little red hooves, cute pig shape - It even has a cute little piggy tail on the back.
    Have been squeezing him all day - feels like good quality - eyes, which are encased inside hard clear plastic, seem to be attached well - i don't expect these to come off unless i seriously mistreat him.
    He is hollow inside, but sealed well - so squeezing him forces his eyes to bulge.

Cons:

Price seems a little higher than most other similar DX products - but this is a detailed, well-built item - I guess you always get what you pay for.
    Waiting to see how the eyes stay attached - I'm guessing this will be the first point of breakage - but we'll see, after I have squeezed him for a few weeks.

OtherThoughts:

The expression on his face looks like he is extremely nervous, because he knows that at any moment, someone is going to pick him up and squeeze him.
    I have showed him around the office, and comments have ranged from "creepy", "Awesome", "bizarre" etc.

Bottomline:

I recommend this for anyone who wants a cute looking squeezy toy that doesn't look cheap or tacky.
    It's cute.
    You can squeeze it all day.
    It's a squeezy toy that responds in a nice way when you squeeze it, instead of just oozing out like others do.
    Buy it, and make strangled oinking noises as you squeeze it.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections