DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz 300Mbps 802.11n WLAN/WiFi/Wireless Broadband Router
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGalich27 on 06/04/2013

I use a router in Russia - were small problems with the search for the adapter for the power supply . In the installation program of the router I was not involved - my children have established very quickly . The assembly is good . The router has more than 1 year - problemma not . Several times the signal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKagamichan on 05/29/2011

Got mine in three weeks. I opened and test it. Just working as it should. Good build quality. Signal is good. Easy to setup. But it was a surprise when i decided to flash it with DD-WRT firmware according to forum advices. Bad news — they changed chipset. Now it's revision 2, based on Realtek chipset,... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byTechnut on 09/30/2010

Worked perfectly right out of he box. You really can't beat the price! After reading scores of posts in the forum, I went through the process of upgrading the firmware. I am now using it as my wireless network adapter for my x-box 360. -NOT 300Mbps as the heading states!!!! It is only 150Mbps as you ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byguilhermetude on 09/30/2010

Great N router. It's an unbraded Aceex NR22-Y, which supports dd-wrt. True N speeds, theoretically - I only get to 150~160 mb, which are good speeds. It's very stable, even with stock firmware. 2T2R and MIMO, kinda nice to see this in such a cheap N router. UPnP that actually works. Not that cheap - ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaestro1311 on 09/19/2010

It's cheap, with all the specs it has its like 50$ cheaper than any router i can buy here in Holland. Small seize. Looks nice. Easy Installing. It only comes with a very limited user/setup guide. No brand or website specification on the box or in the manual. it's hard to get info. Interface for router ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexOgol on 09/02/2010

Cheap. Fast. Web-interface is smooth and easy to configure. Command-line is accessible even in default firmware - linux 2.6.21/busybox inside. Hardware: Ralink 3052, # cat /proc/meminfo MemTotal: 30076 kB This chipset seems to be promising/provides good thoroughtput - review internet Plastic case seems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrsabitov on 03/17/2010

The price is good. It costs $30 less then routers i can by in Moscow. It is not heating up, and the power supply is not heating up either. The build quality is better then d-link products. Linux inside - i guess it is a pro. It seems that antennas are not replaceble. I changed firmware immediately after ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhombre3 on 01/29/2010

It is a generic Ralink RT3052 2T2R board router and WiFi 802.11b/g/n two-channel MIMO access point. Is costs one third of the price of comparable brandname models at the moment of buying. It works great in the complex environment full of other wifi networks. Wifi connection is stable, much better than ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfakirka on 11/21/2009

Cheap 802.11n router with 1 WAN and 4 LAN ports. Very small and nice looking Antennas are not detachable. In fact, it has 2 antennas, the third is fake and NOT connected to the board, though there is soldering place on it for the third antenna. No firmware upgrade is available. VERY slow web-interface.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections