Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• For this price? superb!

posted by maestro1311 on 09/19/2010
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

It's cheap, with all the specs it has its like 50$ cheaper than any router i can buy here in Holland.
    Small seize.
    Looks nice.
    Easy Installing.

Cons:

It only comes with a very limited user/setup guide.
    No brand or website specification on the box or in the manual. it's hard to get info.
    Interface for router settings could be easier.

OtherThoughts:

I have read the forum threads regarding this product and I was surprised that I had no trouble at all.
    I unpacked the router plugged it in to Wan and could instantly and easily connect via wifi which i liked, no wires needed.
    Nor did i have to update firmware in order for it to work proper. Granted i have not used and tried all the functions this router offers.
    The signal appears stable, wihile downloading a couple of gigs the average speed kept going up, no signal stops or connection problems.

Bottomline:

I'm happy with this router, I connected it to my internet and i got it working no problem within 3 minutes.
    The router does for me what i expect it to, it's my internet acces point for 1 wired and 5 wireless device. My xbox placed in DMZ so no port forwarding needed, super!
    Bottom line: If you are looking for a 300N router this is it!!! if you're an average user it will work for you, if youre a heavy user with requirements for specific settings maybe you need to update firmware but that would be no problem.

Post comment

DX Everywhere