DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz 300Mbps 802.11n WLAN/WiFi/Wireless Broadband Router
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• For this price? superb!

posted by maestro1311 on 09/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

It's cheap, with all the specs it has its like 50$ cheaper than any router i can buy here in Holland.
    Small seize.
    Looks nice.
    Easy Installing.

Cons:

It only comes with a very limited user/setup guide.
    No brand or website specification on the box or in the manual. it's hard to get info.
    Interface for router settings could be easier.

OtherThoughts:

I have read the forum threads regarding this product and I was surprised that I had no trouble at all.
    I unpacked the router plugged it in to Wan and could instantly and easily connect via wifi which i liked, no wires needed.
    Nor did i have to update firmware in order for it to work proper. Granted i have not used and tried all the functions this router offers.
    The signal appears stable, wihile downloading a couple of gigs the average speed kept going up, no signal stops or connection problems.

Bottomline:

I'm happy with this router, I connected it to my internet and i got it working no problem within 3 minutes.
    The router does for me what i expect it to, it's my internet acces point for 1 wired and 5 wireless device. My xbox placed in DMZ so no port forwarding needed, super!
    Bottom line: If you are looking for a 300N router this is it!!! if you're an average user it will work for you, if youre a heavy user with requirements for specific settings maybe you need to update firmware but that would be no problem.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections