Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDiegoPiojoso on 10/23/2013

It's a hard case on the outside, I think the GPS resist either a blow or fall if indoors. nside has a network is useful to save the cargaror or other accessory. The price seems cheap at 4 USD is a good product. The closure is usually lock to open or close, where does the curve, but nothing serious. My case with a small manufacturing defect, the material ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykancaras on 08/17/2013

Very protective. It will definately save your device from any damage that might happen. Nice design on one side, also helps to get a better grip when carying. Inner fixation isnt very good. Theres only one string and its a bit loose. You must be careful when opening the case so the device wont fall out. I think two wider strings would be better but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysarita1020 on 02/23/2013

I bought this protective case for a 4.5" GPS that I bought here on DX as well. I find it pretty good for having in my car waiting to be used. It has a small space cover with a net where you can put small things like a memory card, earphones, cables or something like that... It's hard, but not that hard, so don't think it will protect the GPS no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylukaseieu on 08/15/2012

Good product, practical, simple, well done, the pockets are very useful I recommend ** Portuguese Bom produto, prático, simples, bem feito, as bolsinhas são bem úteis Recomendo If fit the charger, it would be perfect ** portuguese Se coubesse o carregador, seria perfeito It is a simple product that meets the need. does not have much to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygaetanobattaglia on 08/07/2012

It's thinner than the first case I bought and it has slots for SD cards. It's a perfect fit for my Dingoo a320. Holds the device and the usb cord nice and tight inside. There's even a strap where you can slide the device underneath to keep it in place. The first one I ordered was deeper, but this one fits the Dingoo a320 better. Did not have a strong ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywowerike on 07/19/2012

Should be suitable for any 4.3 GPS device. My Garmin Nuvi has a bit space around it when inside the case. Zipper is ok, but should be handled with care. Low price. Medium build quality. Exterior design looks cheap. Too little space for cables, mainly only usb cable fits inside. It was hard to put there car-charger cable. Talking about space inside the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygaetanobattaglia on 07/16/2012

Using it to protect my Dingoo A320. Fits perfectly inside and seems very secure. There's a strip inside too that holds it in place. Shipping takes forever, but what do you expect since it comes from Hong Kong? And, for the price, there's no reason to complain. Don't order it if you live in America and expect it right away. It does have a particular ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylthezolin on 05/27/2012

- Very durable and resistant. - I have mine for 2 years now and it's a good protection for my 4,3"GPS. - Allow you to keep cables and other things together with your GPS: USB cables, Car USB chargers, etc - Zipper is very resistant as well. - No cons for me. It’s been in use since I got it. - It’s very cheap and really protective. I recommend if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfran82 on 10/07/2011

+ Cheap! + Very smooth surface outside. Also inside + The zip seems good quality, seems to last, to "resist" + It is oversized a bit, no problems with devices a bit more than 4,3inch + Good mix of colors: gray at outside, black at inside + It keeps your device well protected against falls, strikes, bumps, heat, cold, etc... + You can use it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBScott on 08/02/2011

The case is hard enough to offer good protection but still lightweight and easy to stow. I am sure it will help give my Garmin Nüvi 3760T some extra scratch-free use. The case is slightly oversized which I feel is better than it being too small. Great for an older unit but a little too roomy for the new ultra-thin bevelless GPS units now sold. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections