Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDiegoPiojoso on 10/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a hard case on the outside, I think the GPS resist either a blow or fall if indoors. nside has a network is useful to save the cargaror or other accessory. The price seems cheap at 4 USD is a good product. Cons:The closure is usually lock to open or close... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykancaras on 08/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very protective. It will definately save your device from any damage that might happen. Nice design on one side, also helps to get a better grip when carying. Cons:Inner fixation isnt very good. Theres only one string and its a bit loose. You must be careful when openin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysarita1020 on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this protective case for a 4.5" GPS that I bought here on DX as well. I find it pretty good for having in my car waiting to be used. It has a small space cover with a net where you can put small things like a memory card, earphones, cables or som... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylukaseieu on 08/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good product, practical, simple, well done, the pockets are very useful I recommend ** Portuguese Bom produto, prático, simples, bem feito, as bolsinhas são bem úteis Recomendo Cons:If fit the charger, it would be perfect ** portuguese Se coubesse o carrega... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygaetanobattaglia on 08/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's thinner than the first case I bought and it has slots for SD cards. It's a perfect fit for my Dingoo a320. Holds the device and the usb cord nice and tight inside. There's even a strap where you can slide the device underneath to keep it in place. The fir... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywowerike on 07/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Should be suitable for any 4.3 GPS device. My Garmin Nuvi has a bit space around it when inside the case. Zipper is ok, but should be handled with care. Low price. Cons:Medium build quality. Exterior design looks cheap. Too little space for cables, mainly only usb cable f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygaetanobattaglia on 07/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Using it to protect my Dingoo A320. Fits perfectly inside and seems very secure. There's a strip inside too that holds it in place. Cons:Shipping takes forever, but what do you expect since it comes from Hong Kong? And, for the price, there's no reason to compla... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylthezolin on 05/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very durable and resistant. - I have mine for 2 years now and it's a good protection for my 4,3"GPS. - Allow you to keep cables and other things together with your GPS: USB cables, Car USB chargers, etc - Zipper is very resistant as well. Cons:- No cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfran82 on 10/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Cheap! + Very smooth surface outside. Also inside + The zip seems good quality, seems to last, to "resist" + It is oversized a bit, no problems with devices a bit more than 4,3inch + Good mix of colors: gray at outside, black at inside + It keeps your device... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBScott on 08/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The case is hard enough to offer good protection but still lightweight and easy to stow. I am sure it will help give my Garmin Nüvi 3760T some extra scratch-free use. Cons:The case is slightly oversized which I feel is better than it being too small. Great... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections