DX » Community » Reviews » JIAKE JK11 Android 4.2.2 Quad-Core WCDMA Smartphone w/ 5" Screen, GPS and Wi-Fi
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWaltz1 on 06/04/2014

Fast, great screen quality and better than lots of expansive phones that i have seen. Here it says the camera has 5MPX, but when i did the first photo in the phone says 12MPX, i guess they are interpolated, but the quality is still really good. it would be great if it bring a case, cause there are not too much compatible cases with it. The speaker is ... Read more

Jiake JK11
    0 0
  • posted byjanneaare on 04/15/2014

Fast works Battery lasts a day Usable camera display resolution and colors size Speaker! Flimsy powerbutton all plastic no compas (no navigation) touch accuracy size First thing you're going to notice is that this phone is big, really BIG. Display is bright and the phone is really fast. Eventually you will notice, that the display isn't as high quality ... Read more

From the back
    0 1
  • posted byJorgetordo on 04/15/2014

-1GB RAM gives the decive very fluent movement -Big screen with good image quality -The battery lasts all day with normal use (if it doesn't you have another one) -Last Android version -The camera quality is not very good -A battery charger would be fantastic I can't find any more cons!!! If you want a potent mobile phone to play big games (FIFA, Dead ... Read more

1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections