DX » Community » Reviews » 2A Dual USB Car Cigarette Lighter Charger - Black + Golden
Customer’s impression:
good Beautiful Stylish horrible Good quality product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTwinTurboZ on 06/25/2015

Received partial order only, but this item is missing, contacted customer support but no reply. Still indicate full shipment when my item is missing, and not just this item, I have some items that are missing as well from other orders but they are not doing anything about it or even replying me.

Impression:horrible;

0 0 0

• posted byRodolphoSierra on 06/24/2015

Pros: easy to use, elegant and beautiful Cons: didn´t fit according at any car socket

Impression:Stylish,Beautiful;

0 0 0

• posted bykitoneto on 06/08/2015

Nice Very good

Impression:good,Stylish,Good quality product;

0 0 0

• posted byandrogen11 on 04/01/2015

Dakujem za charger. vyhoda je ze oba vystupy maju az po 1A co je dost sylny vystup. myslim si ze kazde zariadenie bude dobre dobijane.

Impression:good,Stylish,Good quality product;

0 0 0

• posted byJay20 on 01/19/2015

Simple and small USB charging for mobile/tablet. One of the ports gives enough power (2.1A) to charge iPad/Samsung Galaxy Tablet. Design is simple and materials seem durable.

Impression:Tablet,car,travel;

0 0 0

• posted byKiyoshiKasuga on 01/01/2015

Charge your satnav, phone or tablet in your car, with style. 2 devices for the price of 1. Pros: high power, compact, 2 ports Cons: slips out of the lighter hole a bit too easy, only 1 port powerful enough for a tablet

Impression:Stylish;

0 0 0

• posted bymahi12 on 11/28/2014

Pros:Nice quality, No heating issues Cons: It does not come with a cable to connect to the mobile Overall I liked the product and I am using it for atleast 1 Months and no issues noticed as of now

Impression:Good quality product;

0 0 0

• posted bymikkos2014 on 08/18/2014

Pros: Two slots and both work for me. Cons: When you drive this light thing can pull out of the outlet. Finally, was delivered to Russia after 2.5 months. Works for me; once I got no power state on my powered gadget even when the charger was firmly in. Another my gadget does not have enough to if... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: