DX » Community » Reviews » Navo 18dBi Wireless WiFi Antenna w/ RPSMA Interface - Black (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Boa Awesome! Thanks Big Fast Wide
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFalcaoBR on 02/03/2015

Não faz milagres mas aumenta o alcance razoavelmente.

Impression:Boa;

0 0 0

• posted byabnormica on 01/26/2015

Pros: Great signal boost Cons: It's pretty big, but I knew that. I was searching for a pigtail to connect a wireless antenna to an embedded board when I came across this monster. I already had an antenna, and really didn't need this one, but this is dealextreme, so I bought it. Once I received I... Read more

Impression:Awesome!;

0 0 0

• posted byjaniheikkinen76 on 10/27/2014

Coverage increased to at least 10 meters in the former antennas compared to the more. High-quality, high-strength antennas, as well as delivery to a mailbox

Very good antennas

Impression:Thanks ;

0 0 0

• posted byklchr96 on 10/08/2014

Awesome signal, has been working in old house with stone walls over 1 meter deep. Finally signal is all over the house and outside the yard throughout an acre. If you have somewhere to hide the big antennas , get theses, they are the best replacement for tiny ones. Signal is very strong for a But... Read more

Impression:Big Fast Wide;

0 0 0

• posted byGonzalo96 on 08/22/2014

Pros: High radio of power Contra: Nothing My opinion: very nice in price-quality

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byLordJano on 07/15/2014

Monstruous antennas, very solid construction. Works as advertised, it really boost the signal range of my wifi. I can't tell you how much, but I live in a three floor house and really I have a better signal in the first floor (the router is in the third). Easy to install, just remove the old and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIvan159951 on 05/12/2014

- 18 dBi antenna - Really affordable - Quality is really great - Easy to install to router - Fast shipping (received it in less than a week) - Quality of signal has improved - and definitely, it improved the range of the signal - it is big, 4x bigger than my original antenna - it needs support It... Read more

Antenna comparison Mounted on router

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections