DX » Community » Reviews » Geekwire LP-5B Portable FHD 1080P LED Projector w/ HDMI,VAG,USB 2.0, AV, SD - Piano Black (EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRiken79 on 05/24/2014

Very small and good looking. You can assemble it on a tripod. Great connectivity with HDMI, SD, USB, VGA. The lamp is weak and resolution is not what expected. It must be completely dark in the room for it to give a bright picture. I do not use it anyway since image quality is not good enough for standard ... Read more

0 0 10

• posted byhsthompson on 05/21/2014

Small, can carry easily Lens is actually pretty good: focuses easily, doesn't require much fiddling to get a sharp image and there isn't any appreciable distortion. Native resolution is low 320x240 (not 640x480 as advertised) Brightness is not 500 Lumen (more like 50) HDMI does not work at all with any ... Read more

0 0 11

• posted bymarciocattini on 05/20/2014

None. The image is slightly tilted. Resolution is much smaller than advertised (320 x 280) Not usefull to watch movies or what-so-ever. Inner parts produce noise when the product is moved around which leads me to believe something is not attached properly. Build quality is not good at all DO NOT BUY ... Read more

1 0 13

• posted bymojmilane1 on 05/20/2014

Works as described. Internal speakers are loud. Safe package, remote works well. The contrast is low, you must watch the picture in the dark. Picture resolution is quite bad (it is always 320x240), you can hardly read subtitles. Operation menu could be confusing. Not many options available. You get what ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bysale01 on 05/17/2014

The product arrived quickly, in just twenty days. The unit is in good and safe packaging. It looks nice. This product is small in size. Thanks for the vendors. Image is not sharp. When I could not see the letters, I could easily use the device. I do not know how that picture is clearer. We tried everything,... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bycarrascopro on 05/15/2014

-It's a very good projector for circumstances that have a very low ambient light. -Very light weight. -Easy to use. -You can see the pixels very clear (because of its resolution, check the description). -The fan may be too loud, but with a good volume it can be unnoticeable. It's a very good projector ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRemifromparis on 05/09/2014

The product does what it is made for, at low cost, and so at low performance (poor resolution, luminance, sound quality, colors and contrast). However, it has a lot of interfaces, and seems to work well for these low performance. The quality of the video is not at the standard we are now used with HDTV.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJonK84 on 05/02/2014

The size of the projector is really small and comes with built in speakers. Plays most formats that i can think of. Has a wide variety in input, so it can be pretty much play from a variety of sources. Low power consumption. THE RESOLUTION. Should not expect much from something so small. After using ... Read more

0 0 16

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections