DX » Community » Reviews » Geekwire LP-5B Portable FHD 1080P LED Projector w/ HDMI,VAG,USB 2.0, AV, SD - Piano Black (US Plug)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 17% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoarmoa on 04/29/2014

Low price, easy to carry. HDMI input. Very low quality, very poor resolution, which in fact is 320x240. It is not 500 lumens, it is less than 50. Advertised 400:1 contrast is not true. It is 90:1 maximum. Texts are almost unreadable and they blink, very uncomfortable. Use it to watch cartoons. If I could change it for another I would gladly do so. There ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHectron on 04/22/2014

Price seemed a good deal as well as the size and I hope it would last the number of hours; however I believe it will have a seldom use The intensityof the lamp is extremely low; you really have to turn the lights off, stay in dark at least two minutes and then you might see a movie or presentation, however it is still unconfortable because even with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byblpan79 on 04/22/2014

Made with good material and quality. dizayn.kachestvennye great accessories. 20,000 hours lamp super bright. I have not seen. charger cable short Product compact, durable, easy to set up, reasonable resolution for watching movies considering it a low-cost projector, very practical and easy to use, came with remote control and can be configured for different ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEnriqueavilacon on 04/19/2014

good quality material of the product, excellent power of the lamp, easy to use, excellent attencion and fast shipping. the image its not very clear, the letter you cannot distinguish, the tools of projector has not effect and the cable of the adapter is not enough long. could improve the quality of the image, although increase the price, because in ... Read more

0 2
  • posted byEdFromOhio on 04/17/2014

Accepts many inputs. Compact. Basically, all of the important specs are wrong. Advertised: 640x480 native resolution, actual 320x240. Advertised: 500 lumens, actual is less than 50. Advertised: 400:1 contrast, actual must be 100:1 or less. The lens cap is a formality, since it will not stay attached. When it boots, it plays most of the Windows 98 start ... Read more

• posted byHewie on 04/07/2014

- Has HDMI and VGA input - Able to play most of my video files on portable hard disk - Stylist and neat design - Delivered after a week - Image Quality is rubbish - Fonts are unreadables (especially subtitles) - Jaggy edges everywhere - Buttons on the projector seems to be broken. The 'Down' button seems to be acting together with the 'Menu' button.... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections