DX » Community » Reviews » Geekwire LP-5B Portable FHD 1080P LED Projector w/ HDMI,VAG,USB 2.0, AV, SD - Piano Black (US Plug)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 17% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoarmoa on 04/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Low price, easy to carry. HDMI input. Cons:Very low quality, very poor resolution, which in fact is 320x240. It is not 500 lumens, it is less than 50. Advertised 400:1 contrast is not true. It is 90:1 maximum. Texts are almost unreadable and they blink, very u... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHectron on 04/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price seemed a good deal as well as the size and I hope it would last the number of hours; however I believe it will have a seldom use Cons:The intensityof the lamp is extremely low; you really have to turn the lights off, stay in dark at least two minutes and then you mi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byblpan79 on 04/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Made with good material and quality. dizayn.kachestvennye great accessories. 20,000 hours lamp super bright. Cons:I have not seen. charger cable short OtherThoughts:Product compact, durable, easy to set up, reasonable resolution for watching movies considering i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEnriqueavilacon on 04/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good quality material of the product, excellent power of the lamp, easy to use, excellent attencion and fast shipping. Cons:the image its not very clear, the letter you cannot distinguish, the tools of projector has not effect and the cable of the adapter is n... Read more

0 2
  • posted byEdFromOhio on 04/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Accepts many inputs. Compact. Cons:Basically, all of the important specs are wrong. Advertised: 640x480 native resolution, actual 320x240. Advertised: 500 lumens, actual is less than 50. Advertised: 400:1 contrast, actual must be 100:1 or less. The lens cap is a formality... Read more

• posted byHewie on 04/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Has HDMI and VGA input - Able to play most of my video files on portable hard disk - Stylist and neat design - Delivered after a week Cons:- Image Quality is rubbish - Fonts are unreadables (especially subtitles) - Jaggy edges everywhere - Buttons on the projector seems... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections