DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Piece Silicon Case for Wii-mote Controller and Nunchuck Green
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysavioricarus on 03/28/2011

Nice color Good to avoid confusions about who's the owner of which wiimote adds some flavor to white, ''vanilla'' original wiimotes. quite nice, and the material feels good to grasp/touch it does protect the wiimote from some harm. its near impossible to take it off when you need to replace the batteries. since you'll NEED to do it very, very often,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefanj on 05/18/2009

Cool colors, good fit, no order, STUPID CHEAP. Nunchuck cover. great gift or for use to shake up the wii color scheme a bit hard to get on. a pain when you got to change the batteries- a bit slippery (probably need to clean off the protective powder. THe nunchuck cover alone makes these worth the price- They charge like $6 or $7 for the nunchuck cover ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySikakone on 11/12/2008

Great prize and keeps your mote and nunchuk safe from scratches and dirt. The colour is the same as it is in the pictures. The IR camera needs more padding like the official sleeve has. Like said before sleeve needs to be wiped with denaturated alcohol to get it less slippy. The sleeve for the nunchuk does not "fit like a glove" so it is a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byseem666 on 04/26/2008

- really nice more color choice then at the local shop - fit nicely on the controller -build quality could be better but it is nearly the same as my other case. -a little slippery at first but i wiped them with denatured alcool and they got sticky as the nintendo bumper sleeve. this is a nice product and it cost a lot less then the nintendo one or any ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBsketball on 08/16/2007

Both attachments fit perfectly Great Build Quality Provides great protection A Little difficult to put on Limits access to battery slot With these on, I have accidentally thrown the remote at a wall VERY hard. After doing that, there was no damage. If you own a Wii, then you should definitely get a set of these for each Wii-remote you own. I have, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBFassassin on 08/10/2007

-Keeps you Wiimote and nunchuck clean. -Make the utensils feel nice. The silicon is not sticky. It's nice and smooth. -Cheap! -Quite difficult to put on/ take off. -You have to take it off to change batteries. -Doesn't fit in a recharge station with this on. -The darker/harder part at the front The darker/harder part at the front has slightly come away ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections