DX » Community » Reviews » Vagte l Super Mini iCar2 Vehicle Wi-Fi OBD-II Code Diagnostic Tool / Clearer - White + Orange
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Easy to use Easy Disappointed
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9684860 on 01/05/2016

Impression:Could be better;

the build quality is good however drops connections soon as software is opened. hope to find a better way if letting this item work

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMickeCool on 01/05/2016

Impression:good,Easy,smart;

Mycket enkel att använda. Snabb leverans 4 veckor. Appen får man köpa till.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9697818 on 09/20/2015

Impression:Disappointed ,Software does not work,Problem with CD;

I ordered the VGate iCar 2 wireless OBD adaptor. It comes with a CD with software such as DashCommand, Torque. None of these app work. Overall date of the apps is 2010 !! If I knew this before I wouldn't have ordered. Disapointed !! Will not buy again if the problem is not solved.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAlexDiver on 01/21/2015

Impression:excellent;

Got it in the post today and had the chance to play with it on my way home from work. It connected without any difficulties to my IPad mini 3 rd generation running Dash Commander ( another 9 quid or so in the Apple Store ) and it seems to run exactly as expected giving data in real time and it if... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8538442 on 10/15/2014

Impression:Easy to use,compact;

Pros : easy to use, compact, large scale of read parameters, wi-fi, price, interface Bad : extra price for IOS app, few in-app car presets (you have to enter your car's datas if it's not on the list)

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJohnnyBesugo on 06/24/2014

It works as expected, fast reading ECU values. Very small package so it can stay plugged in without hassle (at least in most cars). I only used Torque Pro on android and it works flawlessly. Connection to V-LINK AP it's fast, and it's ready a few seconds after plugged in. It comes with a weird CD... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJarda58 on 06/23/2014

Super Mini Wi-Fi iCar2 Vehicle Wi-Fi OBD-II Kód Diagnostic Tool / Jasnejší je výborné rozhraní mezi autem a telefonem nebo iPadem. Funguje precizne s software DashCommand v iPhonu5. Je dobrá reakce v case. Cte veliké množství údaju a umí pro pokud... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byahoo on 05/01/2014

Firstly stays out of the way nice and compact, unlike a lot of other tools. Good plastic and sturdy as far as I can tell. Good enough range not that it needs to be! Comes with cd with bunch of ODB software, I didn't try all of those. They might be handy for someone. I have used only OBD Torque my... Read more

1 4

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJetterohe on 04/16/2014

- Using WiFi, so no more connection problem in my car as was with the earlier BT version; - After 30 mins of not using it goes to "sleep". Wake up with the button on it at next start; - Looks nice and small; I had to read the Google to find out why isn't worked at once with Torque with... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byEetail on 03/27/2014

very small and nicely made looks like it's made from good products, sits out of the way because it's so small, wifi is pretty strong free time you start your car you need to turn it on. there only a few apps (app store) that will work with this because it is wifi great I would really recommend it... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere