DX » Community » Reviews » M Pai 809T MTK6592 Octa-Core Android 4.3.0 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 5.0" OGS FHD, Wi-Fi, OTG, GPS - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblahbleh on 06/03/2014

Very slim & light Very fast - 27168 in AnTuTu. Outperforms the Galaxy S4 in some areas. Feels very responsive and smooth. Comes with a good-looking, slim case with a window. Automatically turns on when you open the case (must have magnets in the case) Good camera. Price is good for what you get. Screen is a reasonable size. Bluetooth reception is ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bynraap on 05/17/2014

I got this phone within 10 days. (I live in the Netherlands). The phone is really thin, has a nice cover which turns on the phone when you open it and shows the time when you close it. Since it's an octa-core, it's extremely fast, and works flawlessly, however demanding your tasks may be. I like the size of the screen, not too big, not too small. It ... Read more

4 3
  • posted byFranka13 on 04/16/2014

13mpx Cam is great, screen resolution is very sharp, performance and overall quality are excellent. It fits perfectly in the hand (for a normal sized hand). I have found nothing yet. If I had to say something I would say that they should improve the speaker quality, however it actually is good. It works perfectly and runs smoothy. Very fast in opening ... Read more

8 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections