DX » Community » Reviews » M Pai 809T MTK6592 Octa-Core Android 4.3.0 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 5.0" OGS FHD, Wi-Fi, OTG, GPS - White
Customer’s impression:
Great!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8649939 on 11/18/2014

I was amazed by its performance.This is the first time I tried using China Phone. It is easy to use. I will surely buy another one. Only consequence when you order on dx.com is it takes 36 days before it reached our house in Thailand. From China it was sent to switzerland and to germany and to thailand ... Read more

Impression:Great!;

0 1 1

• posted byblahbleh on 06/03/2014

Very slim & light Very fast - 27168 in AnTuTu. Outperforms the Galaxy S4 in some areas. Feels very responsive and smooth. Comes with a good-looking, slim case with a window. Automatically turns on when you open the case (must have magnets in the case) Good camera. Price is good for what you get. ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bynraap on 05/17/2014

I got this phone within 10 days. (I live in the Netherlands). The phone is really thin, has a nice cover which turns on the phone when you open it and shows the time when you close it. Since it's an octa-core, it's extremely fast, and works flawlessly, however demanding your tasks may be. I like the ... Read more

4 0 4

• posted byFranka13 on 04/16/2014

13mpx Cam is great, screen resolution is very sharp, performance and overall quality are excellent. It fits perfectly in the hand (for a normal sized hand). I have found nothing yet. If I had to say something I would say that they should improve the speaker quality, however it actually is good. It works ... Read more

0 0 8

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections