DX » Community » Reviews » 6mm Pistol BB Gun Toy with Laser Sight and Blue Light Flashlight
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykupler on 07/10/2013

i like this pistol. its small handy and very nice built. its very good if you wanna try bb guns. i want to buy more in future. the laser in it made much more easier to shoot. i had to try a few times to get used to it. poor plastic quality. could have been better quality. but it worth the price. good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvinbr on 03/22/2013

- Its a nice toy, also the price is perfect! - Is realistic and can confuse people sometimes... BE CAREFUL!!! - Its real strong, even being a small gun, it can hurt - Loader can hold many BB's - Lightweight and well finished. - Resistent plastic, resisted a lot! - Broke after a few weeks of continuous ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytczar on 07/26/2012

-Very strong for the price -Good size -Good iron sight -Very similar to glock -Laser inaccurate but working -Broke after two weeks, but worth after this time Laser pointer is really off but is fixable with a pin and hot glue. There is no way to turn on the flashlight and laser pointer without turning ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystonegray on 06/21/2012

> Quite powerful for such an low price. > Comes with BBs to test it > Reliable (998/1000) > Blue LED is bright > Broke after around 8100 firings (internal break) > Clip does not fall out on its own (Add weights) > Laser is nowhere near calibrated I electronically shot this gun 10... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by0r90t on 04/16/2012

-Really strong BB gun! Made a hole in a paper -Cheap -Easy to use -came with 17 bullets -shoots for a distance of 10-20 meters. -The laser and the flashlight is really not accurate -looks like it about to be destroyed soon, build quality is not really good -sometimes when I cock the gun a bullet comes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyardann on 12/23/2011

-Really strong fo a 5$ bb gun!. -really small and comferbele!. -come with a test bb's. -work really smoth without problems. -glock look a like!. -The Flashlitgh is really REALLY bright. - The iron sight is functional. REALLY FUN!! -my laser didnt work when i got it -The build qullity is OK Dont have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhaelon on 10/26/2011

- Plastic quality is ok - Looks realy good - It's light and good to carry - Having Fun with my friends - The iron sight is good looking and functional PT/BR - a qualidade do plástico não é ruim - é bonita, praticamente igual á real com escala reduzida - é bem leve e seu ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAndreGomes1 on 10/23/2011

- Ironsight is accurate - Strong Shots - Good flashlight - It comes with reflective bullets! - The Flashlight is ultra-violet! - Bad Lazer, very unaccurate and build quality of it is poor... - Need improviment at general build quality If they sell more clips sepearetlly i just buy it, the general build ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydungamenon on 07/15/2010

and one beautiful toy. cheap and well done very similar to the glock Laser and beautiful and strong until the flashlight is not much use the price not much can be expected and small, only 13cm in length the laser is not fixed right and battery and a drug and a cheap toy if you want to leave the house ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBURMA049 on 06/22/2010

I expected this to be very weak but it is relatively powerful for such a small, cheap gun. +Laser sight +aim on top is relativly accurate on mine +Price. The laser/light is removable which is nice. Batteries don't last that long only comes with 15 BB's. Cannot turn blue light and laser on independently.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections