DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 6mm Pistol Spring-load BB Gun Toy with Laser Sight and Blue Light Flashlight
  • 5 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 10% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFernandoMSMS on 11/06/2013

Very good, still more for the price, that was cheap, and still a little aches haha. It seems a weapon of truth, but of lesser size. It does not have much quality, it broke, I had that to open to fix some times. The size is small, but haha aches in the arm. Since it is cheap, I do not have to wait for as much quality, but valley the price that I paid.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykdibai on 06/28/2010

very good! but be carefull with the expectation It's a gun, that has a "fire" power to play in short distances. - I used bullets 6mm that sell here at DX and it's fit perfect. - I build a target with soda cans and I be able to make they drop. - It´s really funny to play with friends. -The laser target is not calibrated and cannot be calibrated.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHealesy23 on 06/19/2010

Well this gun is alrite its no good for backyard wars it way to flimsy and isnt powerful engouth but its good to shoot your friends around the house :D The mag end broke off so now the spring can pop out D: and on mine you can only load one bb in the clip then cock it in the chamber then load an extra one in the mag because if you fill up the mag it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEwgan on 05/12/2010

-It looks good -The laser that comes with it works perfectly -Not powerful -Gets jammed easily -Difficult to load -Inaccurate -Feels cheap For me it jammed after shooting one BB and it hasn't been able to shoot any since because every time I put one in it falls out of the magasin and gets lost in the gun and there's no screws to take it apart with so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWhoSucks on 04/30/2010

- cheap if u want a basic gun with a cool flashlight/laser - the light/laser is very good, led can only really be seen in pitch black room but laser is pretty bright - looks really cool - weak, inaccurate - the mag can't hold the BBs once it's place in the pistol, so pulling the slide back once will load all the BBs. - the springs inside were all rusted ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGonGon on 04/09/2010

Se você é daqueles que sempre sonhou em ter uma arminha de bolinha, mas não encontrava mais para vender (como eu), então esse brinquedo irá saciar toda aquela vontade que você sempre teve! Pequena, Fácil de manusear e divertida! If you are one of those ho always dreams about having a airsoft, but you couldn't find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byl0rJr0l on 03/27/2010

Well, I believe it's a cheap worldwide toy, even for non-US-citizens. I say it because, in my country, Brazil, the real price to me (including import duties and cambial differences, i.e., the money convertion from US dollar to brazilian reais) is about 3 times the original price, but it's still a good price, representing maybe 40 or 50% less the price ... Read more

1 0
  • Meh
    posted bynesham on 02/22/2010

Cheap. Laser and LED worked. BB gun worked a bit when I got it. Came with some bbs. Ready to go out of the box. Is pre assembled. Doesn't have monsters inside the box that eat you when you open the box. Weak. Really really weak. Jams and mine broke within about a week. Could've been cool, but the loading mech on mine broke. Makes a cool "PoP" sound ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytjamila62 on 02/21/2010

it shoots XD ---laser works---led works---inner parts seem to be working fine after opening product up---is made like a professional bb-gun is made but with cheaper parts---very strong laser---very strong led---can shoot through paper---stings a bit when shot at skin is VERY small, MEANT to be in 6 year old hands---if you load ONLY MORE THAN ONE!!!!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraido on 01/14/2010

Extra bright laser light. visible even on daylight. Blue flashlight light is quite weak. The pistol itself feels cheap in hand. You must be careful with laser light. I did not try (:)), but it may be harmful to eye vision. Build quality is not good. The blue light diode light was showing in wrong direction. I opened the light module and found a piece ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections