DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Digital Pedometer with Body Fat Analyser (1*AG10)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrikifeld on 04/17/2010

Solid build quality product. Looks stylish, and its pretty small (4.5x4.5 cm), fits under t-shirt and doesnt get in the way. Solary powered (probably), but it works on battery. It DOES remember your last step count (and km/mile/Kcal values) when it goes off, just turn it on by pressing menu button or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjakkobink on 01/28/2010

Very nice looking. Quite strong. Lightweight. Solar powered! I do really like that feature. I got my package fast and nicely boxed. The step counter doesn't word under a t-shirt of sweater! So I can't wear it at work. Whenever the power is dowm, It will dump the memory and you start all over new counting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymxsadfriday on 12/21/2009

It is really really really small, when you have it on you don't even feel it, really simple to use, IT INDEED HAS A SOLAR PANEL IN TOP, I SUPPOSE THAT IT WORKS. It counts steps much better than others in this page. Simple 2 button usage (mode and clear).The build quality is really good. It has no fat ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections