Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHantertogliatti on 08/25/2014

супер всё что хотел получил, провод качественный. подходит для многих раций Read more

Impression:Muito бом;

0 0
  • posted byjulian33 on 08/24/2014

Produto muito bom chegou bastante rápido vamos ver se continua assim Read more

Impression:muito bom;

1 1
  • posted byxfer62 on 08/14/2014

Pro:Well, I don't even know why I need the cable... all can be done from the Radio, as I understand the only pro is to program fixed frequencies quickly. Cons: The instructions does not work if you follow the manual. The driver cannot be installed as they instruct, you better just install the exec in the folder and that's it. If you want to read all ... Read more

Impression:It works almost as expected;

0 0
  • posted byChevyG20 on 08/05/2014

Goede kwaliteit kabel. Met de juiste software,en de kabel geconfigureerd op de juiste com poort,werkt alles meteen. Ik gebruik CHIRP software in combinatie met de Baofeng UV 5RA. Ben zeer tevreden met deze kabel.Het programmeren via de computer gaat zoveel makkelijker dan handmatig invoeren op de portofoon. Via de computer is het ook mogelijk om een ... Read more

Impression:Goede kwaliteit;

0 0
  • posted byPA5UL on 06/03/2014

Plug&Play on my Windows7 laptop. Windows recognised the item immediately and set it up automatically using COM7. According to software names on CD it can be used for multiple brands and types of handy. CDrom is useless, Chinese software only as far as I could find. Only the file names make sense... USB connector is slightly loose in the housing.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrdhodges on 05/23/2014

Windows XP found the serial device automatically and assigned it to COM4. Chirp read my UVR3+ just fine. It was easy to copy and paste the working channels from my UVR3+ radio into my new UVR5A. No cons. I did not use the CD that came with the adapter and I am glad that XP already had the device driver. I am just a little wary of unknown software. Chirp ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntennmannen on 05/21/2014

Gives you a great possibility of programming your radio as a whole. It allows you to conceptualize the unit after it's use. Have not yet found any con's i hope there won't be any. When programming your unit with the cable you get an overview and ease of change through the 127 channels. Let's say that you program the unit in chunks of 10 memory channels.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaijus on 05/14/2014

Plug and play, i installed free program Chirp after that i got the cable plugged it into my pc, other end in the Baofeng UV-5R and then start the Chirp program. Download some local/regional used frequencies from internet. In Chirp: download from radio - copy paste the frequencies you want - tweak settings as desired - upload to radio and you're done ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfkmass on 05/10/2014

Very simple, easy to use, worked right from the start. Used CHIRP instead of supplied software, though. Used with SKU 129389 Baofeng UV-5R initially to program several channels, because using the keyboard to do this is really painfull. Muy simple, fácil de usar, trabajó desde el principio. Use CHIRP en lugar del software suministrado. Lo utilizo ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections