Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by909303 on 12/16/2014

Pros: mine got installed on Win7x64 automatically with no interaction from my side. Cons: none i can think of. The product is niche so if you are looking for these cable you probably know what you need and no explanations are of any use. Got no problems with using it, the price is great, recommended.... Read more

Impression:Works as expected;

0 0 0

• posted byspajk10 on 12/14/2014

This is a great tool if you want to program your radio very fast. You also get access to additional features that are not available on the radio itself. The software is available in both English and Chinese. The software may be bugy on some systems. If that happens search for chirp UV-5R software on ... Read more

Access aditional features of your Walkie Talkie Access aditional features of your Walkie Talkie

Impression:Great value,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byAnonymous112 on 12/13/2014

Goods come. There was a slight delay... But... I am very happy. Came disk and wire! Everything works! About the seller: The seller was very sympathetic, kind, caring and worrying for my parcel! Thank you very much! I recommend all of this seller! Read more

Impression:отлично;

0 0 0

• posted byivica415 on 12/06/2014

Pros: Works directly out of the box with CHIRP, no other drivers needed on Win 7. Very useful and easy way of programming two way radios. Cons: The cable is a bit stiff, it could have been a bit more flexible. Read more

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted by8570400 on 12/05/2014

Pros: the product is of good quality and does the job Cons: the cd program is not very usefull. There are others that work best Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfathrahman on 12/04/2014

Всё отлично! Хороший usb - кабель, ПО работает, драйвера установились, частоты прошил, раскрыл рацию! Спасибо продавцу!!! Dear seller!!! I did not wait for your order 140922001083796086 and opened a dispute. But the parcel arrived. I am ashamed, I am to blame. How can I return you the money? Read more

Impression:отлично,very useful,Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byvalven on 12/02/2014

I think the problem is in the way to set every thing so with a little of pratice I guess i'll succed to use this cable properly Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylancermania on 11/26/2014

Ürün fiyatına göre güzel fakat 5$ lık üründen de çok bir kalite öyle metal kaplamalar falan yok ama hiç problemsiz çalışıyor. gözünüz kapalı alabilirsiniz. Read more

Impression:Great value,ürün kalitesi;

0 0 0

• posted byJaccodejong on 11/20/2014

Well packaged, delivered quickly and also equipped with the proper working software including drivers for multiple operating systems:-) be careful that the walkie-talkie is connected to the PC / Laptop before the program starts. otherwise a flashing imagination with Windows 7. good purchase, makes me ... Read more

Impression:very useful,Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byrusavia on 11/15/2014

кабель брал для рации BF-888S, попробовал все прекрасно работает, упаковка была хорошая. все пришло в исправном состоянии Read more

Impression:очень полезно;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections