Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylancermania on 11/26/2014

Ürün fiyatına göre güzel fakat 5$ lık üründen de çok bir kalite öyle metal kaplamalar falan yok ama hiç problemsiz çalışıyor. gözünüz kapalı alabilirsiniz. Read more

Impression:Great value,ürün kalitesi;

0 0 0

• posted byJaccodejong on 11/20/2014

Well packaged, delivered quickly and also equipped with the proper working software including drivers for multiple operating systems:-) be careful that the walkie-talkie is connected to the PC / Laptop before the program starts. otherwise a flashing imagination with Windows 7. good purchase, makes me ... Read more

Impression:very useful,Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byzizanie on 10/14/2014

I use this cable for programming my Baofeng UV-5R with CHIRP on Mac OS 10.9.5, it works nicely. The serial to USB chip seems to be a genuine Prolific, because it works with the newest official Prolific driver that is supposed to discard counterfeit chips (read on Cable Guide page from CHIRP website).... Read more

Impression:Good quality cable;

0 0 0

• posted byzetank on 10/14/2014

The cable worked right out of the box without installing drivers on windows XP. Works as expected, doesn't have the cute leds like the official cable but for the price savings I'll overlook that! Read more

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted bystepnoy on 10/13/2014

Without this thing my baofeng doesn't be so feature rich. Works without any problems on mac os an windows. All drivers and soft easy downloadable from internet, but on cd you'll find all you that need to work with. I haven't any cd readers, so I have to google and download it manually. Read more

Impression:very useful;

0 0 0

• posted byXAVIOR85 on 10/13/2014

С подключением не возникло вообще никаких проблем! Подключался баофенг 888s и b5! Драйвера на сд или на сайте Read more

Impression:Goede kwaliteit;

0 0 0

• posted byHantertogliatti on 08/25/2014

супер всё что хотел получил, провод качественный. подходит для многих раций Read more

Impression:Muito бом;

0 0 0

• posted byjulian33 on 08/24/2014

Produto muito bom chegou bastante rápido vamos ver se continua assim Read more

Impression:muito bom;

1 0 1

• posted byxfer62 on 08/14/2014

Pro:Well, I don't even know why I need the cable... all can be done from the Radio, as I understand the only pro is to program fixed frequencies quickly. Cons: The instructions does not work if you follow the manual. The driver cannot be installed as they instruct, you better just install the exec in ... Read more

Impression:It works almost as expected;

0 0 0

• posted byChevyG20 on 08/05/2014

Goede kwaliteit kabel. Met de juiste software,en de kabel geconfigureerd op de juiste com poort,werkt alles meteen. Ik gebruik CHIRP software in combinatie met de Baofeng UV 5RA. Ben zeer tevreden met deze kabel.Het programmeren via de computer gaat zoveel makkelijker dan handmatig invoeren op de portofoon.... Read more

Impression:Goede kwaliteit;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections