Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPA5UL on 06/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Plug&Play on my Windows7 laptop. Windows recognised the item immediately and set it up automatically using COM7. According to software names on CD it can be used for multiple brands and types of handy. Cons:CDrom is useless, Chinese software only as far as I could fin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrdhodges on 05/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Windows XP found the serial device automatically and assigned it to COM4. Chirp read my UVR3+ just fine. It was easy to copy and paste the working channels from my UVR3+ radio into my new UVR5A. Cons:No cons. OtherThoughts:I did not use the CD that came with the adapter... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaijus on 05/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Plug and play, i installed free program Chirp after that i got the cable plugged it into my pc, other end in the Baofeng UV-5R and then start the Chirp program. Download some local/regional used frequencies from internet. In Chirp: download from radio - copy paste the fre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfkmass on 05/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very simple, easy to use, worked right from the start. Used CHIRP instead of supplied software, though. Used with SKU 129389 Baofeng UV-5R initially to program several channels, because using the keyboard to do this is really painfull. Muy simple, fácil d... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections