DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PC TPU Bumper Frame for Sony Xperia Z1 Compact / Mini - Black + Red
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice perfect OK
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybloksnor on 07/16/2017

Impression:Decent;

Great fit for the Z1 Compact. Seems the protect it properly. However, I don't use it anymore because the rubber kept being stuck in my jeans pocket and it made the phone a bit bulky

17 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byeirikfs on 04/20/2017

Impression:good;

Pros: Protects your phone You still see the nice finish on the backplate Cons: It held together for quite a while, but after 1 year i had to replace it, as the separate rubber/plastic layers separated (the red and black parts). This was after loosing the phone in floor many times..

0 0

ViewMore Hide

Impression:light;

Pros: Protects your phone You still see the nice finish on the backplate Cons: It held together for quite a while, but after 1 year i had to replace it, as the separate rubber/plastic layers separated (the red and black parts). This was after loosing the phone in floor many times..

0 0

ViewMore Hide

Impression:cool;

Pros: Protects your phone You still see the nice finish on the backplate Cons: It held together for quite a while, but after 1 year i had to replace it, as the separate rubber/plastic layers separated (the red and black parts)

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byNonsens on 12/20/2016

Impression:Very good;

That's exactly the way I want a perfect bumper to be built in. It's thick enough, but does not make your phone to look bulky. It's still quite comfortable to handle it with small hands. The only thing i was not satisfied here with was the 3.5mm headphones hole — it simply was not wide enough, so... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9953703 on 07/02/2016

Impression:good;

se siente y ve resistente, cumple con lo indicado en la publicación, se recomienda, solo el despacho fue un poco lento

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byShabbas on 03/21/2016

Impression:light,nice;

Haven't used it much because in hindsight I like the way the phone looks without a cover. Still a good and useful purchase when going outdoors knowing your phone might bump around in your pocket or bag.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytrecakovn on 03/06/2016

Impression:Very good, but it took 6 weeks.;

Cheap and good, but it took 6 weeks.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11bernardo11 on 08/05/2015

Impression:light,nice,Safe;

It's the best cover I have ever used on my phone! It protects the phone from all types of accidents without even cover the back of the device. Keeps the device's original look adding a great layer of protection. The price is perfect!

Perfect protection for you smartphone Perfect protection for you smartphone Perfect protection for you smartphone

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjbrait on 03/25/2015

Impression:acabamento,Encaixe;

A moldura encaixou perfeitamente no Z1 Compact e é fácil remove-la. As aberturas encaixam-se muito bem às entradas de carregador, fone e SimCard. Os botões funcionam perfeitamente.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere