DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PC TPU Bumper Frame for Sony Xperia Z1 Compact / Mini - Black + Red
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice perfect OK
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNonsens on 12/20/2016

That's exactly the way I want a perfect bumper to be built in. It's thick enough, but does not make your phone to look bulky. It's still quite comfortable to handle it with small hands. The only thing i was not satisfied here with was the 3.5mm headphones hole — it simply was not wide enough, so... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 3

• posted by9953703 on 07/02/2016

se siente y ve resistente, cumple con lo indicado en la publicación, se recomienda, solo el despacho fue un poco lento

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byShabbas on 03/21/2016

Haven't used it much because in hindsight I like the way the phone looks without a cover. Still a good and useful purchase when going outdoors knowing your phone might bump around in your pocket or bag.

Impression:light,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bytrecakovn on 03/06/2016

Cheap and good, but it took 6 weeks.

Impression:Very good, but it took 6 weeks.;

0 0 0

• posted by11bernardo11 on 08/05/2015

It's the best cover I have ever used on my phone! It protects the phone from all types of accidents without even cover the back of the device. Keeps the device's original look adding a great layer of protection. The price is perfect!

Perfect protection for you smartphone Perfect protection for you smartphone Perfect protection for you smartphone

Impression:light,nice,Safe;

0 0 0

• posted byjbrait on 03/25/2015

A moldura encaixou perfeitamente no Z1 Compact e é fácil remove-la. As aberturas encaixam-se muito bem às entradas de carregador, fone e SimCard. Os botões funcionam perfeitamente.

Impression:acabamento,Encaixe;

0 0 0

• posted byDiegoOC on 03/18/2015

Buenos productos a u buen precio.

Impression:Precios Muy buenos;

0 0 0

• posted byrafcontrer on 03/07/2015

An excellent bumper to protect your Sony Xperia Z1 Compact Pros: Great quality and beautiful (similar to chilean taxis colors) Cons: No cons here.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byoxfil on 02/23/2015

its the same as picture not too big that other case.the color is pretty its a sky blue and its cheapest.i recommended

Impression:Very good case;

0 0 0

• posted byditiginol on 01/17/2015

Perfecta,buena calidad de materiales la única pega que no tiene ninguna ranura para la toma magnética.

Impression:GENIAL;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere