DX » Community » Reviews » 40-Pin IDE to SATA or SATA to 40-Pin IDE Bilateral Adapter Card
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBartx123 on 11/22/2013

Works great whith HDD, the VERY BEST price around, Comes with cables. Both SATA and power cable..... over all a great product so yeah it's not a bad idear and to be honest I love the fact that the old technoligy and new one can be combined and reused! Build quality is not perfect. Doesn't work well with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBartx123 on 11/22/2013

Great idea. Easy to use (if you have an application for it). Good Quality construction . If you have an older ide cdrom/dvd/hdd kicking around, this might just be the thing to get some more life out of it! Back solder points are close to drive, but , not touching (at least in my case) But I could see ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVK2BD on 11/13/2013

Bi-direction can be place adapter card is 40-pin IDE to SATA or SATA to 40-pin IDE. This adapter card converts parallel ATA (IDE) to Serial SATA so you can install the high performance SATA hard disk to your PC. Just connect this adapter to your motherboard SATA port or IDE motherboard will be OK. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoeltang69 on 11/08/2013

Get the job done. and is easy to use. The board was filthy. the connectors solder joints were still covered in flux. Not a big deal as long as it isn't Rosin core flux they are using. I believe there is room for lower priced versions of this board. I was surprised to see that there are no $3 options ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycorvato on 06/22/2013

Does what you would expect. - You can connect your old IDE drive to a new motherboard that lacks IDE controller. - You can also connect your new SATA drive to and old motherboard that lacks SATA controller. - If you need to connect only 1 drive, than this adapter is a good choice. Otherwise bying SATA/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjott257 on 01/02/2013

very good product and delivers what it promises, but a little piece in quality, works by converting the 2 sides but if you convert HD IDE to SATA HDD has to be with the pin IDE master plugged. muito bom produto e cumpre o que promete mas, peca um pouco na qualidade, funciona convertendo dos 2 lados mas,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjoseini on 11/03/2012

A day working and it runs perfectly. The price is unbelievable. I have been searching for this item at pc components shops and it costs four or five times more. Easy to connect. Very poor construction quality. It seems fragile. I hope it wont broke. The SATA cable is too short. If you want to use it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenes73 on 11/02/2012

Finally one who's REALLY working! When I attached it, it's works like expected. Package is interesting, modern, and you have everything what you need for connecting it. For all who maybe don't know how should connect this adapter, you have pictures showing how it's looks when connected (for both directions)... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHarqi on 08/19/2012

Product with the right size to be used in a computer motherboard. Easy to put on and working. No secrets to anyone knows what he is doing. There is a lot of bright spots, believe By excesses in the welding time. Packing fragile enough to be taken overseas. It was very useful, because you need to change ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byajcpro on 08/14/2012

It is cheap and it works. Es barato y funciona. Make it work is not as simple as plugging. Being a simple plate, seems to be broken easily, especially the power supply connector. Hacerlo funcionar no es tan sencillo como enchufarlo. Al ser una plaquita muy simple, parece que se va a romper fácilmente,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections