DX » Community » Reviews » FJQXZ Red Light Water Resistant LED Warning Tail Lamp for Bicycle - Blue
Customer’s impression:
good nice Bright price versatile
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymschira on 05/07/2015

Well is it exactly the same as the item 280577 but in blue. The lamp light is red, but the aluminium case is blue. You turn it on and off by pressing the front, it has three modes, constant on, fast blinking, slow blinking. The light is rather bright, not extremely bright, but bright enough. Mine... Read more

Impression:Bright,nice,good locks and quality;

0 0 0

• posted bydanimarinho on 04/25/2015

Otimo produto bem acabado e facil de usar, serve para colocar na biciclete, para sinalização na mata, tem 3 modos de utilização.

Impression:good,versatile,price;

0 0 0

• posted byazmanovski on 08/13/2014

Pros: It is very easy to use. It fitted perfectly in my bike. It has a lot of ways of use. You can combine the sequence of lighting . It has a very good price. Is very difficult to find another product with this quality's for this price. It has a good quality. Very acceptable for its price. Cons:... Read more

Impression:Good design and price.;

0 0 0

• posted byLampaSB on 05/28/2014

I was surprised with quality of body finish, no sharp edges, premium feel under fingers. Light itself is powerful and bright. You will be noticed for sure. Also side visibility is also good. Only con if you can call it a con is the finish of a rubber. it has some residue of cutting, not premium I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere