DX » Community » Reviews » Ocean-in-Room Relaxing Ocean Projector Speaker Pot (4*AA)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byisraelguy on 06/16/2011

*Great idea of combining the night-time latern and recreational/meditational stuff *The led is very bright and is visible even at evening time *It creates romantical aura and if you gonna place some slow music, your girlfriend will love it for sure *I didn't find how to use speaker, anyway, the cable is too short (like 30 cm) to attach it to my computer-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodolfomartins on 04/21/2011

Very, very beautiful - an awesome present, certainly. The lights are very strong and can lighthen up all your 4 walls in your bedroom. Can be use as a music player Timer shut off in 1 hour - amazing! Simulate sea movement...so relaxing. This is my 3rd product ordered: my other 2 ones broke in two or three weeks (the movement of the lights simple stop,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykarlos1962 on 10/13/2010

-The external build appears sturdy -Internal assembly is not the best but also no the worse -Mine came died -After contacting the support and realize that will be a pain sending it back to DX and waiting for a replacement... then I decided to risk and open the box trying to fix... and I was successful in doing so. The main problem was bad soldering ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOrrza on 08/15/2010

Well I bought it for a baby room, it makes beautiful vision of an ocean with a pleasant dim illumination. has an AC USB power which is great and can be used for many other uses. has a speaker and comes with male to male 3.5mm jack so you can attach it to any MP3 player for music - mine was faulty. the hinged base is very loose so it is definitely not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulomatsui on 12/14/2009

Quite well built - if you take in account that it is a China-made clone. Feels solid in your hand Powered by either 4 AA's or USB (AC power adapter and cables included). Got a hinged base so you can tilt it for a best projectig angle. Built-in mono speaker. Nice and soothing blue hue. VERY silent motor (that wiggles the inner lens). At this price point,... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections