DX » Community » Reviews » Multifunctional 800W Dry Cleaning Steam Iron Brush (220V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykastutz on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Great quality - It really works :) I've steamed even a slik blouse without problems Cons:- The main: the plug is AUS/CHI, so you have to buy an Universal adapter to be able to use it!!! I got quite disappointed at first, but then I got the plug and everythin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrolexdx on 05/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The steam is made very high quality, there is a sticker hologram quality. Before sending it checked, fill with water and steam made since remained inside the water droplets. This the steam iron is not universal and they can not pat 100% of your items. In some... Read more

0 0
  • posted by48585484 on 02/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The devict has excellent design, pleasant colour scale and the convenient form. - At a necessary brief experience I am easily ironed the folds inaccessible to a usual iron. - It is impossimble to spoil a thing from synthetic fabrics wnich cfnnot be ironed a hot iron.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystrangers11 on 12/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Hello All! I recive this device. All function works is fine! As you are see, device have some warranty hologram! In the water tank had a drop of water, which suggests that the device tested before sending! Be attention: 1) User manual only in Chinese language, but have so... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections