Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVankar2 on 04/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easy to use and install - Small and lightweight - Waterproof until now, have been working under rain for 2 years now. - Good visibility, bright - Good battery life, you wont even notice if you use rechargeables. - 3 modes, steady and 2 blinking Cons:- Materi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydspacedog on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This guy has three different light modes, and it's very bright and waterproof. The material is very light but looks solid and well built. Fits nicely and firmly on anyIt's really simple to install and operate. You change the modes with one touch and to change... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasbds on 09/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy to use by my 5 year old child. took me only a few minutes to install it on his bike, using a screw driver. options are more than enough (3 operating modes - no need more than that). he usually uses the all together blinking mode. easy to change to other option, to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymekstone on 06/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice bike light has only few modes so there are no annoying button presses to find the blinking mode Nice bike light has only few modes so there are no annoying button presses to find the blinking mode Cons:possibly light plastic... i had mine under my seat on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJamesPaink on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's very firm and bright with everything in its place, if you can't afford those expensive lights with fancy design this is the light for you simple, cheap and 100% functional. Cons:No cons at all, this a very good light with no fancy designs it's cheap, simple... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasimtal on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is as bright as you can expect from a tail light of this size. It does not consum the batteries very easy. The AAA batteries are cheap and easy to find. It is water ressistant. Cons:It is a small light. You better take 2 of them and install them on the bike... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShunra1 on 04/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good visibility, small and lightweight, 3 operating modes, easy to take on or off from the bike, cheap compared to what you get in the local stores. Cons:Feels like its going to break when replacing the batteries, small on/off switch. OtherThoughts:Very good v... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypiramboca on 03/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Waterproof, very bright, three different blink modes to choose, uses regular inexpensive AAA batteries (instead of harder to find round watch batteries). Cons:Iron screw in the clip will rust very fast, and although screwing it is not really a difficult one ti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodragon76 on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Good light for the price. -It´s enough for riding at night. -Lasts a lot. -3 modes. -Very easy to install, and doesn´t move when riding, even in difficult trails. -Lightweight. -Fits different size of seatposts. Cons:- Seems to be very fragile. You... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypablodcg on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works just fine and the quality it is acceptable. I have bought before similar lights for three or four times its price. It is bright enough and it adapts itself perfectly to my saddle tube. Cons:Not many cons for this article actually. The package was a bit crappy b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections