Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymeidiyanto on 12/17/2014

Very bright light, even blinding when you see directly to the 3 focus panels. I have been using it for 2 months and the battery is still running good. The switch is easy to use, no need to press hard, very easy to turn on while riding. Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byvince1981 on 12/03/2014

Good product, fits with different diameters. The led light is enough to be visible in most conditions. Read more

Impression:value;

0 0 0

• posted byVankar2 on 04/02/2014

- Easy to use and install - Small and lightweight - Waterproof until now, have been working under rain for 2 years now. - Good visibility, bright - Good battery life, you wont even notice if you use rechargeables. - 3 modes, steady and 2 blinking - Materials seem fragile but it has been working fine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamabo on 03/13/2014

small light with different flash variations. long battary life due to led technique. very bright I can't really find any, though some people might find it a little hard to detach the light from its mounting. In my opinion this is an advantage because it does not easily fall of when riding your bike on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTumppu on 01/08/2014

This bike tail light was very easy to install on my bike's vertical saddle bar. Build of the light seems quite sturdy for the price. Leds are bright enough. Size of the light is very compact and that helps installing it. Seems that light could be quite well waterproofed and I think there should be no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydspacedog on 11/11/2013

This guy has three different light modes, and it's very bright and waterproof. The material is very light but looks solid and well built. Fits nicely and firmly on anyIt's really simple to install and operate. You change the modes with one touch and to change the batteries you can use a coin to open ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTumppu on 09/19/2013

Seems like decent materials are used. Installing was very easy and only a normal screwdriver is required. Size is very compact and the light looks ok. Brightness is quite good, although in some angles it's much more brighter than in others. Still bright enough for sure for you to be seen at night. None ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byezelargo on 09/18/2013

Great build quality and very easy installation. No battery needed and the LEDs turn on even witg a slight flow of water. I wish it was a little bit cheaper, but it worths every cent! No cons, product has very good quality and is very usefull..You can buy without problem, dx products have very good quality.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byasbds on 09/15/2013

easy to use by my 5 year old child. took me only a few minutes to install it on his bike, using a screw driver. options are more than enough (3 operating modes - no need more than that). he usually uses the all together blinking mode. easy to change to other option, to turn on and turn off. Good visibility,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySeanyDownUnder on 07/31/2013

Good light for the size and cost. Only a small number of options (on, flashing all, flashing sequence, off) to cycle through to get back to the off position. On/off button works well. Cheaper build quality compared to SKU39442 and trickier to use the quick mount/release lever. mounting bracket has cheaper ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections