• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybufonaso on 08/14/2015

buena relación costo calidad

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byMiroslavaYAR on 06/12/2015

Нужен был яркий фонарик за вменяемую цену, и с легко заменяемыми батарейками, которые можно купить везде. Это как раз он и есть! Легко крепится на подседельлюбого диаметра, легко меняются батарейки, три режима освещениЯ: мигалка, бегающий и фонарик. Яркость прекрасная, главное вовремя менять Мне... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynemesis666999 on 04/25/2015

good product

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byleosf19 on 04/23/2015

Pros: very easy to use, although is a cheap product is good quality and brights a lot. Cons: None

Impression:Good prodcut;

0 0 0

• posted bysahin1975 on 03/04/2015

price and quality relationship is perfect.

Impression:value;

0 0 0

• posted bytvel on 01/05/2015

Normal tail light. Looks good. Brightness is very good and it is not as fragile as other products. Overall recommended.

Impression:value,Good prodcut;

0 0 0

• posted bymeidiyanto on 12/17/2014

Very bright light, even blinding when you see directly to the 3 focus panels. I have been using it for 2 months and the battery is still running good. The switch is easy to use, no need to press hard, very easy to turn on while riding.

0 0 0

• posted byvince1981 on 12/03/2014

Good product, fits with different diameters. The led light is enough to be visible in most conditions.

Impression:value;

0 0 0

• posted byHemiramon on 11/03/2014

Does what it supposed to do, at a great price. I bought two, both works just find, were easy to mount.

Impression:Good prodcut;

0 0 0

• posted byMurdock5252 on 08/02/2014

I have used it for 3 years and the battery is still there, but I use the bike hardly ever. The light is really visible from 1 km far so trucks wont hit you and other cars will see you too. If you want a cheap and beautifl light, buy this .This light has 3 mode ¡, continous, discontinuous and Try... Read more

Impression:GOOD LIGHT AND BATTERY;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere