DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Mushroom Soft Indoor Winter Cotton Slippers (Green)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxnaoko on 02/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The material the slippers are made of is really soft and feels as you are walking over clouds when using them! The confection looks good and they seem very resistent. Furthermore, they are big enough for me or even my boyfriend to use them. Cons:Even if the lavel make the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNBoudewijn on 11/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-they look super cute -open toe, so bigger feet can fit them too, if you don't mind toes or heels hanging out a bit -did I mention they look cute? Cons:-pretty small, I bought these for my boyfriend (size 43 EUR) and the red ones for my brother (size 46 EUR). Because of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheRealMaiMai on 09/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:no matter what the review says you should totally buy this product... when it arrived my boyfriend fall in love with the slippers and simply took them awaay so I had to buy the blue ones for me lol. Cons:instead of saying Mario they say MARI but it is really s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatson on 08/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They look great! They are quite cheap and comfy. They are also very soft so groping them is funny. :P Cons:The slippers have text "Super Mari Sunshine". So it doesn't say Mario. :-( They make squeaking sound when walking. Well, not big con though. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySaourealis on 05/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I'm a huge Mario Brothers fan, and I'm always looking for new shoes to wear around the house, so these slippers were an obvious purchase for me. My feet around about a 6 wide (very wide), and these fit well. They're a little snug, but they aren't uncomfortable,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCommanderEl on 02/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:So awesome, they're soft and comfortable and cute. I love mario and these slippers are so awesome and give me street cred. Cons:You wouldn't want to wear them outside because they're not very durable. If you wore them outside or on rough terrain, you'd probabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenkrypter on 02/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I got these to add to my mario collection, i wear size 11 shoes and these are about 2 sizes to small for me to wear. The build quality is good but i dont think they are ment to keep your feet warm. the green is nice and looks just like the picture. the sewing... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections