DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Mushroom Soft Indoor Winter Cotton Slippers (Blue)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygmanosperta on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are a very nice slippers, very comfortable, it feels warm and soft, apparently are of very good quality and the color is very cute. Also it have the license of Mario Bross, so they are original. I really love these slippers. Cons:I didnt find any cons at the moment... Read more

Unboxing Mario Bross slippers!
    0 0
  • posted byTheRealMaiMai on 09/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:no matter what the review says you should totally buy this product... when it arrived my boyfriend fall in love with the slippers and simply took them awaay so I had to buy the blue ones for me lol. Cons:instead of saying Mario they say MARI but it is really s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArachnid on 12/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These babies are awesome! I've picked up 3 pairs and they make a great gift for anyone who likes anything to do with Mario. The quality is pretty good and looks like it's been put together well. The toads/mushrooms are super squishy and fits very snugly onto bot... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections