DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Mushroom Soft Indoor Winter Cotton Slippers (Red)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBenetti93 on 05/01/2014

Really nice, very beatiful murshroom! just like the game it is cute, confortable, and usefull, It fit my feet in a perfect way! I really liked it. It became dirty really fast, unfortunately, but in other hand its really easy to clean it. It is really flufy and nice to use when its winter, the collors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNBoudewijn on 11/06/2012

-they look really cute -brings back good memories of childhood -open toes so big feet fit, if you don't mind toes and / or heel hanging out a bit -can't choose the size (as far as I can tell), this is size 40, max 41 I think, so it's more fun than useful for my brother and his size 46 feet -the embroidery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarcelpires on 09/04/2012

Very soft and comfortable with a great quality. Wake up in the morning and I'm all day with it on my foot. And it is also very stylish. May be presented at any age, and everyone loves Mario! Gets dirty easily, but it is easy to wash if it happens. The mushroom is big and it makes it hard to storage, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVtlegend on 07/28/2012

-It Looks great! Nice bright red -very comfortable and easy to use haha -The Quality seems fairly good and I don't see any wear and tears on them yet -This makes an excellent gift for your girlfriend or just someone who loves mushroom! -The Slippers are fairly big -The end of the slippers has a big hole ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybIabbuh on 07/04/2012

For the price you end up paying, there's really nothing better. I love wearing these around the house especially when its cold. I bought a set for myself and for my brother and he wears them all the time. The quality of the materials was a lot better than I had expected. I expected the fabric to be attached ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflaviosch on 05/13/2011

- it's a Mario theme - very good gift for my girlfriend, she loved it! - it's funny and you can play it with your hands, or feet, pretending you are an italian plumber - the material looks cheap - it is open in its front, leaving your toes discovered, so you have to use it with socks if you don't want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarcutyo on 12/10/2010

ENGLISH - These are hard-to-find Mario slippers - They really keep your feet hot (I don't even need socks!) - Color is really bright - The mushroom is very soft and funny! - They fit all feet ITALIANO - Sono delle introvabili ciabatte di Mario - Tengono veramente al caldo (non ho nemmeno bisogno di calze!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGoury on 01/20/2010

red mario mushrooms as nya as kawaii looks good and fells well they are soft light and lot larger than small electronics or other gadgets so its a good idea to add some if u wants lagre pocket and safe delivery of fragile chinese goods thats all pros build quality is very poor i dont think they lasts ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections