DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Mushroom Soft Indoor Winter Cotton Slippers (Red)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBenetti93 on 05/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really nice, very beatiful murshroom! just like the game it is cute, confortable, and usefull, It fit my feet in a perfect way! I really liked it. Cons:It became dirty really fast, unfortunately, but in other hand its really easy to clean it. OtherThoughts:It... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNBoudewijn on 11/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-they look really cute -brings back good memories of childhood -open toes so big feet fit, if you don't mind toes and / or heel hanging out a bit Cons:-can't choose the size (as far as I can tell), this is size 40, max 41 I think, so it's more fun than useful for my bro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcelpires on 09/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very soft and comfortable with a great quality. Wake up in the morning and I'm all day with it on my foot. And it is also very stylish. May be presented at any age, and everyone loves Mario! Cons:Gets dirty easily, but it is easy to wash if it happens. The mus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVtlegend on 07/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-It Looks great! Nice bright red -very comfortable and easy to use haha -The Quality seems fairly good and I don't see any wear and tears on them yet -This makes an excellent gift for your girlfriend or just someone who loves mushroom! Cons:-The Slippers are f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybIabbuh on 07/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For the price you end up paying, there's really nothing better. I love wearing these around the house especially when its cold. I bought a set for myself and for my brother and he wears them all the time. The quality of the materials was a lot better than I ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflaviosch on 05/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- it's a Mario theme - very good gift for my girlfriend, she loved it! - it's funny and you can play it with your hands, or feet, pretending you are an italian plumber Cons:- the material looks cheap - it is open in its front, leaving your toes discovered, so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcutyo on 12/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:ENGLISH - These are hard-to-find Mario slippers - They really keep your feet hot (I don't even need socks!) - Color is really bright - The mushroom is very soft and funny! - They fit all feet ITALIANO - Sono delle introvabili ciabatte di Mario - Tengono verament... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGoury on 01/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:red mario mushrooms as nya as kawaii looks good and fells well they are soft light and lot larger than small electronics or other gadgets so its a good idea to add some if u wants lagre pocket and safe delivery of fragile chinese goods thats all pros Cons:build... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections