Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• cute mushroom slippers

posted by bIabbuh on 07/04/2012
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

For the price you end up paying, there's really nothing better. I love wearing these around the house especially when its cold. I bought a set for myself and for my brother and he wears them all the time. The quality of the materials was a lot better than I had expected. I expected the fabric to be attached with hot glue and messy like some of the other slippers for the same price.

Cons:

It's a little awkward when you first get them cause your feet slip around a bit if you have small feet like me and if you don't break them in right they get hard to walk around in. The padding between the fabric and the soles is also not glued together tightly enough so the fabric tends to slip around a bit. Also the toes area is not covered, so your toes stick out under the face of the mushroom.

OtherThoughts:

There's really no better bargain for something like this. The quality is really good and they are pretty comfortable for indoor use. I would definitely recommend this item as a gift or for personal use.

Bottomline:

Adorable, good quality, great price, perfect for gift or personal use. I recommend this item!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections