DX » Community » Reviews » DIY Basic Starter Kit for Arduino - Deep Blue + Multicolored
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Good value Amazing хорошо
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byplexizio on 07/25/2015

Pros: It comes with a lot of stuffs to work on projects, really nice. Cons: None so far

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by9466058 on 06/29/2015

Good Kit and good price.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by8992504 on 06/25/2015

Purchase the product five months ago, I did not and do not have news of him. I need information, I can not lose the product, need it to develop my projects, it is a lack of commitment to the customer, as did all corretamentes procedures and I am still waiting.

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted bykorkl on 06/08/2015

Content as described. Shipment took 3 weeks. So long...

Impression:As expected;

0 0 0

• posted bysenegalac99 on 06/02/2015

For this amount of money best thing you can buy, totally worth it! Recommend it to anyone! Only thing that differs from what is written is that instead of 74HC595 chip I got L293D which is some kind of motor controller (no motors are included in this package so it doesn't make sense), probably of... Read more

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byGrawler on 05/30/2015

This kit contains a lot of stuff, most very useful. To begin with, it has the Arduino board itself, but also a breadboard, cables, LEDs etc. All you need is a good book or resource, and you can start with this kit and have fun with it very fast!

Impression:good,Good value,Arduino;

0 0 0

• posted by9201933 on 05/28/2015

Вполне не плохой стартовый комплект. Для ознакомления с электроникой есть все необходимое. Смело можно рекомендовать детям для обучения

Impression:хорошо;

0 0 0

• posted by9377807 on 05/13/2015

pros: cheap, provides a bunch of components, great for beginners, comes in a neat little box. cons: no tutorial documentation (but it's all online anyway), colours printed on resistors are a bit hard to read. I would really recommend for beginners, even complete beginners. Don't be deterred by of... Read more

Impression:good,Good value,Good for beginners;

0 0 0

• posted bytasos45 on 04/28/2015

Pros:Awsome kit ,very usefull stuff inside,many projects to do Cons:None Other : Value for money

Impression:good,perfect,Good value;

0 0 0

• posted by9335201 on 04/25/2015

Arrived today after excactly 14 days of shipping. Nice storage box with all contents. Good value for the money, i'll have to use it to give a rating about quality, as I haven't used it yet. It could use a list of contents, with partnumbers and or reference to specs and so. I wil have to figure on... Read more

Impression:Good value,Very complete kit, handy storage box!;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere