DX » Community » Reviews » DIY Basic Starter Kit for Arduino - Deep Blue + Multicolored
Customer’s impression:
good Amazing Positive Perfecto. Reached my expectations
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPatas92 on 09/24/2014

PROS: All these are in nice plastic box and everythnig work properly. CONS: I am just missing compoment list, because of some of them I am not sure which one is which one. OVERALL: This is perfect Start Arduino kit, for amateur. You can find on the Web lots of manul for many crazy projects. Read more

Arduino Uno BOOM!!!

Impression:good,Amazing,Positive;

0 0 0

• posted byalkree on 09/19/2014

Yesterday recieved starter kit. My first impression was - NICE BOX! :) Inside box full set as announced, all the components are stacked neatly. Pros: Many different components for working with arduino for beginners. Cons: low quality of components and no manual and elements list with qtty at all. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byRoblith on 09/06/2014

Pros: All components work perfect. Affordable price. Cons: Too short jumper wires. Overall: Tt is really good product for those who are new on Arduino. You can do the most of the tutorials (examples) from Arduino.cc website with this DIY Basic Starter Kit. Read more

Great for beginners Great for beginners

Impression:Positive;

0 0 0

• posted byankajcan on 07/29/2014

Pros:it is very nice and you get a lot of stuff for very small price Cons:The jumper wires are very short It's a great kit to get started with arduino and you can start creating complex projects right from the box Read more

Very good Arduino kit

Impression:good,Positive;

0 0 0

• posted byendoplast on 07/26/2014

Pros: compatible con Arduino Uno original. Tiene buen precio. El envío ha tardado unos 15 días por correo certificado y seguimiento. Contras: - Pocas resistencias de 220 ohm. - Vendría bien algún manual de instrucciones aunque sea en inglés. Read more

Impression:Perfecto.;

0 0 0

• posted bytharivor on 07/25/2014

pros: Cheap and has many components, great for DIY projects. the packaging is well protected and well sealed product, all packed and well organized inside the package cons: because I live in Brazil, took a while to be delivered, but otherwise no problems so far. Read more

Impression:Reached my expectations;

0 0 0

• posted bypebbe19 on 03/23/2014

Very complete kit, for a very appealing price. Very good arduino clone included. Includes everything you need to explore DIY electronics Big breadboard allows for doing complicated testing without it being too cluttered The USB cable is a bit short, and the kit does not include any manual or starters ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections