DX » Community » Reviews » DIY Basic Starter Kit for Arduino - Deep Blue + Multicolored
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Good value Amazing Impressed
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9005036 on 02/10/2015

This is my first experience to work/learn Arduino platform. When I got it, I was surprised for high quality of spares and board itself. DX com is highly recommended shop. But I would note regarding potentiometer, it doesn't good fit with breadboard, you may need to solder longer leads. Additional... Read more

Impression:perfect,Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted by9056560 on 02/04/2015

Pros: Un buen conjunto de componentes a buen precio. Permite introducirse bastante bien en el uso de Arduino

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by9041996 on 01/30/2015

Pros: Good price, lots of tutorials on Youtube, practical package, various of components Cons: Missing a basic manual, hard identification of components It's good stuff for good price. This package needs just some kind of manual to help identification of componets and help users in their first... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by8855524 on 01/29/2015

have many itens it`s what i`m looking for to star with basics arduino`s projects

Impression:good,perfect,Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted byeliassam on 01/27/2015

Pros: cheap and a good platform to learn arduino Cons: none so far

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted byExpertaiser on 01/26/2015

Pros: Cheap Good quality Great for starters Cons: Could have more long jumper wires There are no labels. Because of that it's difficult to identify few sensors and the only difference between 1k and 10k resistors is red and green lines on papers they are stuck to. Other: Could have 2 medium of 1... Read more

Impression:good,perfect,Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byluciferche on 01/23/2015

Pros: Nice, complete package for learning. everything was packed and delivered nicely, in suitable box for storing it as well. There was no manual, but they never stated there is and anyway, there is plenty of info about arduinos online. Cons: I just started playing with it, this is my first and... Read more

Impression:good,Good value;

0 0 0

• posted by8740748 on 01/17/2015

Pros: basic componentes, can be used for educational projects. Cons: the Arduino is generic, but works. :)

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted by8987873 on 01/10/2015

Good quality! I love it! Very nice! I play with my arduino basic kit all the time. I will suggest it to my friends and get it.

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted by8889481 on 01/10/2015

Es un kit muy bueno para el precio, ademas todo lo solicitado y en muy buenas condiciones. El tiempo de llegada fue menor al esperado lo cual fue muy bueno

Impression:good,Good value;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections