DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Yoshi Soft Indoor Winter Cotton Slippers (Green)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by beavis on 07/22/2013

Pros: With the official-looking tags on them and all, these look like a legitimate Nintendo-approved product. Well made, and freakin' adorable! Cons: One-size-fits-all, and my wife's feet (Size 5-5.5 USA Womens) are a little small for that one size. Open toes in front, which limits their use as house slippers unless you don't mind having cold t... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by unferne on 08/10/2012

Pros: Great design! Yoshi's head has official merchandise quality, also the little horse seat for the heel is a curious detail that enhances the final product reception. Also, they feel very comfortable, they seem to be really cushioned. Price: There's no chance I can get those slippers at that price range. Cons: Although they are very comforta... Read more

0 0
  • posted by mintycake on 03/15/2011

Pros: Looking at the tags and high quality build, I think this might be a genuine product and not a knock off. The slippers are exactly what you see in the picture and the fabric is nice and soft, the stitching seems very strong. The soles have the same fabric common in other slippers. My daughter uses them all the time and says they are very c... Read more

0 0
  • posted by troydmb17 on 03/11/2010

Pros: these are great squishy little shoes. Perfect for kids (well, sort of, see the cons). they are basically a stuffed animal made into slippers, nothing out of the ordinary. My 5 yr old loved them Cons: These sizes are not really small. My son is a size 12 or a size 1 and he still has a year to grow in to the smallest pair.....BUT, who cares... Read more

0 0
  • posted by CommanderEl on 02/21/2010

Pros: So awesome, they're soft and comfortable and cute. I love Yoshi and these slippers are so awesome and give me street cred. Cons: You wouldn't want to wear them outside because they're not very durable. If you wore them outside or on rough terrain, you'd probably wear them out quickly and ruin them OtherThoughts: These are a USA women's si... Read more

0 0
  • posted by semicolin on 02/04/2010

Pros: Your girlfriend will love you more if you buy these for you. Or hate you less. Really, it's none of my business. All I'm saying is that get these for someone. Now. Especially if you live in Canada, like I do, and your floors are so cold that you have to skateboard around your apartment. Cons: None OtherThoughts: Bottomline: These are grea... Read more

0 0
  • posted by filgatti on 02/03/2010

Pros: It's a really cute product. - Really soft, it's confortable. - It's cute, really looks like Yoshi. - Fair price. Cons: - It's too thigh for some feet. - I think it's only one size, so you need to be pretty sure of yours. - It's doing a strange sound while I'm walking with it. - My girlfriend told me it could be a lot better. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted by delestro on 02/02/2010

Pros: Great Item ! Good Material ! Very confortable ! A great gift Otimo Produto ! Muito confortavel ! Material parece muito duravel Um presente ideal para qualquer fã do mario, desde que tenha pé pequeno ! Cons: Only one size Apenas um tamanho. Comprei para minha namorada, mas se tivese do meu tamanho tambem compraria um ! Afinal é uma pantufa... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections